Editing Dragon Death lists in the CK

. . . . . . . . . . why does everyone think i'm french?

sorry i just noticed that comment....people think you're french? Odd, That's just the way i say thank you sometimes. Also would you happen to know how to make Jarrin root available to sell from the merchant in Markarth?

Also would you happen to know how to make Jarrin root available to sell from the merchant in Markarth?

MerchantMarkarthAntonsChest "Chest" [CONT:0006479C]

MerchantMarkarthArnleifandSonsChest "Chest" [CONT:0009E0D9]

MerchantMarkarthBlacksmithChest "Chest" [CONT:0009E0D8]

MerchantMarkarthBolisChest "Chest" [CONT:0009437C]

MerchantMarkarthCastleBlacksmithChest "Chest" [CONT:0006479F]

MerchantMarkarthHagsCureChest "Chest" [CONT:0009E0D7] (i would add it here myself)

MerchantMarkarthKerahsChest "Chest" [CONT:0009437A]

MerchantMarkarthSilverFishInnChest "Chest" [CONT:00094384] (SilverFish Inn? must have been the SilverBlood's original name)

MerchantMarkarthWizardsChest "Chest" [CONT:0009438A]

and

DBJarrinRoot "Jarrin Root" [iNGR:0001BCBC]

but i think it's a quest item, so i'm not sure if adding it would be a good idea.

Also would you happen to know how to make Jarrin root available to sell from the merchant in Markarth?

MerchantMarkarthAntonsChest "Chest" [CONT:0006479C]

MerchantMarkarthArnleifandSonsChest "Chest" [CONT:0009E0D9]

MerchantMarkarthBlacksmithChest "Chest" [CONT:0009E0D8]

MerchantMarkarthBolisChest "Chest" [CONT:0009437C]

MerchantMarkarthCastleBlacksmithChest "Chest" [CONT:0006479F]

MerchantMarkarthHagsCureChest "Chest" [CONT:0009E0D7] (i would add it here myself)

MerchantMarkarthKerahsChest "Chest" [CONT:0009437A]

MerchantMarkarthSilverFishInnChest "Chest" [CONT:00094384] (SilverFish Inn? must have been the SilverBlood's original name)

MerchantMarkarthWizardsChest "Chest" [CONT:0009438A]

and

DBJarrinRoot "Jarrin Root" [iNGR:0001BCBC]

but i think it's a quest item, so i'm not sure if adding it would be a good idea.

Those look like for the Console, i actually meant in the CK, sorry i didn't specify. I know you get it in a quest during the dark brotherhood questline, not sure if its a quest item though as i've had another mod for awhile which makes it for sale rarely, but i've been making my own esp to cut down on the other simpler esp mods i have. Also i murdered the DB ages ago in all my main saves so i'm not worried about quest items from them.

Archived