[SEARCH] outfit for flatchested females

I've been looking for armor and clothing for flatchested character for the longest time, but I cant seem to find any that I like. I'm only interested in lore-friendly (or something that could pass off like lorefriendly, like DA or witcher armors for example) and non-skimpy. I don't care if a little skin is showing, but I don't really want it to be skimpy. The closest I've come is the Linkle outfit which is great, but it still has some boobage. 

Anyone have any suggestions? Also, any idea what the outfit below is? Never seen it before.

Thanks in advance  :heart:

post-914615-0-51032800-1500937893_thumb.png

I dont use bodyslide so sorry for this nooby question, but will the result look decent on the armor? And not just like someone deflated/shrunk the breasts? 

That really comes down to the armor in question.

While some armors look better with big tits, some will look distorted and stretched even on breasts that are not much larger than vanilla.

Though ive not tried, ill assume the same can be said about shrinking the nodes just as much as expanding them.

Anyway, just get bodyslide and use it, if you dont like the way things are turning out you can just cancel or change it to your liking big or small.

There really is no reason not to use it.

Side note, how have you gone all this time without using bodyslide?

I dont use bodyslide so sorry for this nooby question, but will the result look decent on the armor? And not just like someone deflated/shrunk the breasts? 

That really comes down to the armor in question.

While some armors look better with big tits, some will look distorted and stretched even on breasts that are not much larger than vanilla.

Though ive not tried, ill assume the same can be said about shrinking the nodes just as much as expanding them.

Anyway, just get bodyslide and use it, if you dont like the way things are turning out you can just cancel or change it to your liking big or small.

There really is no reason not to use it.

Side note, how have you gone all this time without using bodyslide?

Haha, it all boils down to laziness! I've been very happy with UNP (with short streaks of 7B every now and again) and never really cared to bother with bodyslide. Still kinda dont, but I will be keeping it in mind like a last resort kind of thing. I'm already fiddling with mods more than actually playing the game, and I think if I delve into the world of bodyslide, I'll never be seen again  :D

Download The bodyslide and outfit studio for CBBE or UNP.

You'll be able to build your own armors and clothings for flatchested character.

If cbbe familly , choose CBBE slim weight 0

If UUNP familly, choose UNpetite weight 0

Then go to this page to find the type of armors you want http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/

You can search on the Nexus too.

Lots of different armors lore friendly and not skimpy

Archived