UUNP better pregnancy belly

poblivion

I do not know if it's just my problem, but it seems to me that the body generated in BodySlide has an ugly pregnacy belly.  Previously I used the body: UNP JIGGLE BY KENDO 2.  There belly look nice and naturaly.  That's why I edited the source files a bit and managed to get a similar look. I decided to share these files with you and try it yourself. Be sure to back up your original files so you can restore everything to their original state. You need to replace the files in the "Unifed UNP folder. 

Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\

Available is two versions HDT and special

post-62440-0-79883800-1500919789_thumb.png

UUNPHDT.nif

UUNPSpecial.nif

I have used Egg Factory to get the belly scaled. The belly grows much quicker now for the same scale factor the Egg Factory sets. 

Beyond scale factor 6.2x it gets very ugly, the belly overlaps the breasts. The original scales better until 10x.

Anyway, something is not working well in my setup, when I wait the belly grows and looks nice. When I save and reload it does not anymore. 

I have used Egg Factory to get the belly scaled. The belly grows much quicker now for the same scale factor the Egg Factory sets. 

Beyond scale factor 6.2x it gets very ugly, the belly overlaps the breasts. The original scales better until 10x.

Anyway, something is not working well in my setup, when I wait the belly grows and looks nice. When I save and reload it does not anymore. 

Yes, that's true, belly is growing a bit faster, you have to change scaling. Regarding breast, try my older version (in the text above), maybe it will help.

A little lumpy in the third trimester, but better than the previous UNP version.  How do I modify armor and clothing to accept this new belly, though?  Saving a new build in Bodyslide doesn't seem to change from the old.  Naked I can see the changes but when I add a top, it reverts to the old belly even if I saved a new build for that clothing/armor item.

A little lumpy in the third trimester, but better than the previous UNP version.  How do I modify armor and clothing to accept this new belly, though?  Saving a new build in Bodyslide doesn't seem to change from the old.  Naked I can see the changes but when I add a top, it reverts to the old belly even if I saved a new build for that clothing/armor item.

You need to run BodySlide and then OutfitStudio. Then: File/Load Reference  and then load the modified body. Then: File/Load Outfit. And you choose the clothes you want to adjust. Then you click on clothes and then on Bones. Then go to Belly and click on Shape/Copy Selected Wights. Then you just save ( Fille/Export/To NIF) .

PS: If you use a dress that does not overlap belly, you have to click on the body instead of the dress.

post-62440-0-53939200-1501406230_thumb.png

post-62440-0-16919500-1501406242_thumb.png

post-62440-0-01816700-1501406253_thumb.png

post-62440-0-79098400-1501406274_thumb.png

post-62440-0-65111100-1501406286_thumb.png

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey there, sorry to bother you but I just found this since I was very close to switch back to cbbe because I just could not stand the uunp pregnant belly, not sure if thats a problem with my setup or just with the body in general, but I was wondering if you could post a picture or two of the scaled belly ingame so I can decide wether or not to crawl back to cbbe. 

• 7 months later...

Hi, I've been following steps in your #17 post above untill it comes to the load the outfit step. What do I have to do if there are two nif files for that single outfit ? Ya know, the _1.nif and _0.nif  ( the hight weight and low weight meshes) ? Do I process both of them or just one ?

3 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, I've been following steps in your #17 post above untill it comes to the load the outfit step. What do I have to do if there are two nif files for that single outfit ? Ya know, the _1.nif and _0.nif  ( the hight weight and low weight meshes) ? Do I process both of them or just one ?

It is necessary to adjust both size (0 and 1).

Archived