Witcher 3: Triss Noble Travel Outfit

N.Gamma

---snip---

File not found, dick. Might want to point your links to non dead files.

If you have read my post correctly, then you would have noticed that this post was intended for @The DarkSlayer!

And if you had read further correctly, then you would have noticed, that I wrote *All ways lead to Nexus*!  ;)

Edit: but I found this mod, that outfit is included (Image)   :lol:

again removed, there are people who do not know how to say thank you!  :(

---snip---

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/952/images/2473-2-1496339207.png

Edit2: a very good start, first post and then equal to criticize a longtime member!

make so further. lachende-smileys-347.gif

Not everyone is on the site every day some never come back some forget about their thread and you will not always get a thumbs up or a response.

I wanted first Not on this post answer, but you leave me no other choice!

You're but actually intelligent, if I so as you would write (always a new post), then it can happen that this post is overlooked!

But I always write specifically these members, so that these posts can not be overlooked (bell in the head strip).

Furthermore, every post has a date display, therefore always apparent when this was written.

Then I only need the mouse pointer (arrow) on the member name to move and for me will be apparent when this member the last time was online!

I have already written it several times, it is a ignoring and Ingratitude !!!  ;)

Archived