Help with sexout breeder 8.8

statesss

Can anyone please help me. I never modes before but I really want this mod on fallout nv but I just don't understated what to do at all http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2202-sexout-breeder-v88-riverside-beta/ if possible could anyone just provide screen shots on what to do from start to finish. This is the only mod I want. Please help me T..T (I have already tried to read instructions but I don't understand then at all I am dumb T..T plz)

PM me which episode you'd like to try out, and I'll tell you how to start it.

2 things first. I don't know how to mod that is why i am asking for help on how to mod at all. (i really wana see the deathclaw episode lol) 

I just dont know what i need to do in order to get the mod working, do you think  you could post to me showing a layout of what i need to download and in what order?

I am sorry T..T

do you know how to fix the sexout spunk mod because it crashes my game when i spawn in... also can you look at this photo here, am I missing somthing?

ps. do you know how to past a photo that is on your destop that you took in game?

that is to show you the thing i need help with

Archived