[SexoutCommonResources] FOMM denied Access to file

Hi everyone, I'm a new poster, and a relatively new user to loverslab. I just got done compiling my completed SCR resources folder after following "RitualClarity"s SCR resources tutorial and I am now having the following issue, despite following its instructions as closely as possible:

When I attempt to install the FOMOD I created in FOMM's package manager, I get an error saying that it cannot install past the very beginning, stating that it cannot access a base file within Fallout NV's base Data folder, access through Steams' common folder. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong along the way, or if this is an external issue I had no control over.

Again, I went step by step through Ritual's tutorial, and even included some of the SexoutStore's armor mods that I didn't want, just to be safe. I've also attached a screencap of the error.

post-1639462-0-80402600-1500858807_thumb.png

Archived