A mod for Khajiit penises to look more catlike, with a functioning pocket.

I've seen some khajiit dick mods around, but none of them work with sos-light.

I have no idea how to convert them, and whenever I use SoS Full my penis just kind of... well shrinks in on itself,

So my request is, a khajiit dick mod with a pocket (like the lykalos penis mod) that can work with SoS light.

Any help would be wonderful :)

The right word for what you are looking for is "sheath", not pocket. And you can find a mod with them here: Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs.

Unfortunately, it simply won't work with SOS Light. Due to the way the SOS system works, the only way so far to provide some kind of sheathing/unsheathing mechanism is by swapping different stage meshes, which is only possible using SOS Full. Otherwise, in theory it should be possible to port some of the meshes to the SOS Lite body, but they would remain permanently stuck in that stage, i.e. fully sheathed or fully erect forever.

There is a possible way to provide the required sheathing animations with a single mesh using Bodyslide morphs that (again, in theory) could be used with SOS Lite as well, but 1) it hasn't been really tried before and so far there has been no success in the preliminary tests and 2) it would require some heavy scripting, which would defeat the point of SOS Lite anyway.

So, yeah, sorry about it, but it simply won't happen. Either make the jump to SOS Full and use BadDog's mod, or you'll have to do with human dongs on your cats.

As for the "Shrinks on itself" thing you have when using SOS Full, could you be more specific/provide more info? Maybe we can help you solve it and thus make it easier for you to make the jump (going by your post, I assume that's what prevents you from using the Full version, right?)

Archived