lower back cum tattoos-UPDATED

mossy590

Does this work for men too?

not at the moment. 

:(

updated with  a new version with tattoos available for use on male sims. i was unaware there was a demand for stuff like this on male sims. in the future i will make sure to make my creations available for both male and female sims.  

Actually, it can work on men. Just edit the package in Sims4Studio from http://sims4studio.com/ and add the male flag for all swatches. Goes great with Facial Cum Lipstick mod Mossy590 just released as well.

no need to edit the files anymore, both updated with a new version for use on male sims.  released a official update to the lipstick file as well. 

not at the moment. 

updated with  a new version with tattoos available for use on male sims. i was unaware there was a demand for stuff like this on male sims. in the future i will make sure to make my creations available for both male and female sims.  

This work whit male Sims too! I have installed the mod to do a test and it works on men! Maybe it's because of my game version   :lol:

not at the moment. 

This work whit male Sims too! I have installed the mod to do a test and it works on men! Maybe it's because of my game version   :lol:

I mean ... I'm using the first version, not the second version. 

it didn't work for me plz help

Why? this is very easy to install

wasn't it just put in the mod file?

i put it in but i can't find the tattoos in game

The tattoos are in the CAS (Create a Sim) Not in the clothing section but in the section of the skin, where you create the face and body. 

The tattoos are in the CAS (Create a Sim) Not in the clothing section but in the section of the skin, where you create the face and body. 

still didn't find it does, this mod didn't work in 1.25.136.1020 Version?

I do not know, but this should be in the Tattoos section of the mode Create a Sim. 

The tattoos are in the CAS (Create a Sim) Not in the clothing section but in the section of the skin, where you create the face and body.

Are you trying to use it on a alien or vampire? Not sure if I set it to work with aliens or vamps

The tattoos are in the CAS (Create a Sim) Not in the clothing section but in the section of the skin, where you create the face and body.

Are you trying to use it on a alien or vampire? Not sure if I set it to work with aliens or vamps

No i did not use on use it on a alien or vampire

Archived