Bad Fni's Installation

So im having trouble getting fni's to work. First time using it :( So the selab page said that fni's should say "Reading SexLab" It does not. I think it has somthing to do with overwriting as ALL of my plugins show up when i click the overwrite button on mod loader, as well as the fni's folder. This is what it says when I run fni's:

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/22/2017 11:10:23 PM
Skyrim: ??.?? - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\FNIS Behavior 6.3\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

47 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

halp please :P

Here is a screenshot of the overwrite thing and just one of the mod orginizer. I can send more if need be as I am at my computer right now.

post-2174798-0-82461800-1500790464_thumb.png

post-2174798-0-38268900-1500790472_thumb.png

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\FNIS Behavior 6.3\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

should be:

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

In general i think insisting to clear the overwrite folder is exaggerated, but having bsa and esp files there sounds really wrong. This is not the right place to install mods. And even then seem to have much more plugins than installed mods, i'm not even sure how that's possible except if you merged a lot of mods. If so and you know what you're doing that's probably fine, but... make sure you put them into your mod folder, not in your overwrite folder. The pinned thread "Skyrim modding guide" has a lot of tutorials how to install mods in MO, use it.

Archived