Revealing clothes port to Sims 4

so i found this (perfect) clothing mod for woohoo sims :

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/131-revealing-clothing-compilation-by-joshq/

sadly its for sims 3 :(

if anybody knows a sims 4 version or can make a sims 4 version i would be happy

not necessarily the exact clothes, but you get the idea, not entirely naked, only wearing clothes that do not cover the needed parts, such as pulled down panties, push up shirts to show nipples, open jackets, corsets, etc...

biggrin.png

It should be “easy” in theory, tools like Cmar’s TS4 Mesh Tools might help. Sadly I’m still not contemplating to acquire the game anytime soon but to anyone who wants to step in go ahead don’t mind me.

wait a bit you are the actual owner of the mod i posted?

yep, I post my stuff on both loverslab and nsfwmods

• 2 weeks later...

biggrin.png

It should be “easy” in theory, tools like Cmar’s TS4 Mesh Tools might help. Sadly I’m still not contemplating to acquire the game anytime soon but to anyone who wants to step in go ahead don’t mind me.

wait a bit you are the actual owner of the mod i posted?

yep, I post my stuff on both loverslab and nsfwmods

what lovely content, but i see they are all for sims 3, no content for sims 4? have you got tired from this?

what lovely content, but i see they are all for sims 3, no content for sims 4? have you got tired from this?

Tired from TS3? not yet :P Once I get bored and TS4 gets proper support for high heels I'll make the jump.

• 2 weeks later...

Tired from TS3? not yet :P Once I get bored and TS4 gets proper support for high heels I'll make the jump.

thats sad for me, i think i like your work the most, but i don't use TS3.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/9/2017 at 7:35 AM, JoshQ said:

Don't think one can get tired of TS3. Have both and when playing TS4 i always have the feeling something is missing. Well obviously your heels are missing which is about 50% of the problem. The rest, well it's hard to describe, feels like something is not right, kind of missing a soul. Perhaps it's the rather clunky furniture which makes me feel that way, but i'm not sure. 

On 8/9/2017 at 7:35 AM, JoshQ said:

I'm not yet working on it. But the idea for a mod is simple: onClothChange(){setBoneLength(heel), setBoneOffset(heel)}

Atm I can read external config files but I still need to look into much more code. The missing support for heels in TS4 is really sad.

On 7/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, Snoopy911 said:

feels like something is not right

The game started as a MMO which was later repurposed so after all this time it doesn’t surprise me EA still hasn’t been able to replicate features from S3 and S2.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:11 PM, Oops19 said:

The missing support for heels in TS4 is really sad.

S3 heel support came relatively late so maybe once EA stops releasing updates it will be easier to find ways to circumvent limitations.

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2017 at 11:54 PM, afcdvfsdgishgk said:

so i found this (perfect) clothing mod for woohoo sims :

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/131-revealing-clothing-compilation-by-joshq/

sadly its for sims 3 :(

if anybody knows a sims 4 version or can make a sims 4 version i would be happy

not necessarily the exact clothes, but you get the idea, not entirely naked, only wearing clothes that do not cover the needed parts, such as pulled down panties, push up shirts to show nipples, open jackets, corsets, etc...

On 8/19/2017 at 12:05 AM, afcdvfsdgishgk said:

thats sad for me, i think i like your work the most, but i don't use TS3.

Thnx for all you're hard and good work!