Can anyone help with Script Error?

Can anyone help with Script Error?

Question asked to me by my cousin (guy):

Sis, your Sims 3 game causes problem.

When I play active neighborhood/world, I could only click certain sim or lots.

Clicking ground, house tag, others or etc. does nothing.

So, I can't even move sims to anywhere.

I saw the script error and I see bunch of errors that says stuffs about Kinky World mod.

Since I'm using your computer to play Sims 3, can you ask them about the problem that I'm having?

So, that was what my cousin (guy) said.

So, here is the script error that my cousin (guy) is having:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.0 (346) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x0006e ldfld.i8 in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.LotTools:ValidateLots () () #1: 0x00002 call in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.LotTools:GetLotType (Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([5501C490] ) #2: 0x00037 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.Scoring:GetExhibitionDifficultyOnLot (Oniki.Gameplay.SimData,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot,Oniki.Utilities.NakedFlags,uint,uint,bool) ([5C1669A0] [5501C490] [27] [0] [0] [0] ) #3: 0x0005a call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.NakedBroadcaster:.ctor (Oniki.Gameplay.SimData,Oniki.Gameplay.SimBroadcaster/Parameters) (71E74D20 [5C1669A0] [487C1AC0] ) #4: 0x00008 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.NakedBroadcaster:.ctor (Oniki.Gameplay.SimData) (71E74D20 [5C1669A0] ) #5: 0x0000f newobj in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:StartNakedBroadcaster () () #6: 0x003db call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Perform () () #7: 0x00003 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.SimData+Task:Perform () () #8: 0x00003 callvirt in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Task:Simulate () () #9: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

And when he gets more script errors, above kind of script errors repeats (with different numbers).

Hope someone knows problem about this, so that my cousin (guy) can play Sims 3.

​there is something missing. I had this Error,when i deleted OKW_NPC.package as a tryout.Look if you have all Files of OKW.

I see all 17 files including that one.

Here is screenshot.

post-1796831-0-03801700-1501048377_thumb.jpg

So, I'm testing sims 3 game for my cousin (guy).

It seems there are more problems.

For example, few moments after I load this saved game, I could only click tag of rabbit-hole, which doesn't let me click the tag of non rabbit-hole lots and residential lots.

Also, I start kinky woohoo, they do until they take off their clothes, then they stop doing it.

I have 0.3 version of Kinky World mod and latest animations for it.

​hmmm,does this Error is only in this savegame? Or does that happen to all Savegames you have?Do you have tried to reset the Neighbourhood with NRAAS MC ond Overwatch? sometimes i have the unclothing Bug too(they doesn´t  go naked to wohoo).So i reset the sims and the Bed/couch/whatever and then it worked.

​hmmm,does this Error is only in this savegame? Or does that happen to all Savegames you have?Do you have tried to reset the Neighbourhood with NRAAS MC ond Overwatch? sometimes i have the unclothing Bug too(they doesn´t  go naked to wohoo).So i reset the sims and the Bed/couch/whatever and then it worked.

It seems so.

I have tried creating new game with same world.

It seems the problems are gone now.

• 10 months later...

Hello I'm having a problem too with script errors,this is the 3rd time it has happened, it's usurly happens when i reach level 4 in Woohoo and exhibition

everything seems to be working fine excipt i can't date any more even though i have 6 best friends ,it says i don't know anyone well enough to date.

Last time i got an errror my sim wouldn't pee out side or show boobs /pussy, as far as i can see this time all i can't do is go on a date and ask sims to call over.

Any Help on fixing this would be great and appreciate . I really don't want to start a new game as the same thing might happen again.

i'ts a great mod and the Sims 3 would be boring with out Kinky world , thinking you ,Junie

Normally this happens to me when either a sim itself gets wonky or a piece of clothing has become fuckered.

Ways I fix it are as follows.

If Sim, track the sim that is causing the error, often times with errortrap telling me who it is and typically it is one on another lot.

Solution, Either fix said sim with a reset or just edit town and delete them and re add them.

If clothing related, use packer to track down the offending item and either manually fix it in an editor or most likely delete it and re add the package.

rarely I have to give up on a piece of CC.

Archived