Two problems I'm having (Load times/"Load after DLC message")

Hello. I'm new to this website, and slightly less new to modding.

I've read all I can find on the forums about these two problems, most relevant threads are stubs, and a few go on for a page or two before ending abruptly with no working solution.

The first problem I'm having is that having Sexout.esm enabled causes load times to skyrocket - with it disabled entering or leaving a structure takes a couple seconds at most. With it enabled there is a 15-20 second period after the loadscreen where my screen is black and whatever sound was playing glitch-repeats. The game then continues as normal. When fast traveling with the mod enabled, there is a 15-20 second freeze before the load screen, at which point everything proceeds normally. I am sure it is Sexout in particular and not another one of my mods, as the game runs flawlessly with everything enabled except Sexout.

The other issue I'm seeing is that when I load my game, I recieve a message that Sexout.esm should be placed AFTER the DLCs in the load order. In fact (if I'm understanding all this correctly) the only thing that loads after Sexout is Nevada Skies (because the instructions specifically say to put NS last). Placing it at the very end of the load order, or directly after the DLCs, or really moving it at all seems to have no impact.

I know I'm not the only one having these issues, as there are other threads about both of them. Has anyone figured out a solution?

Here is my load order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] oHUD.esm
[ ] Sexout.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
[X] Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
[X] VulpineRace.esp
[X] VulpineNPCs.esp
[X] VulpineRace-Companions.esp
[X] FalloutNVCheatTerminal DLC.esp
[X] MaskRemovalPN.esp
[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[X] 1nivRobertCockBox.esp
[X] EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
[X] Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
[X] Conelrad 640-1240.esp
[X] Alternative Start.esp
[X] Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
[X] Tutorial Killer.esp
[X] Tutorial Killer - Factions.esp
[X] Tutorial Killer - Project Nevada.esp
[X] Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
[X] pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
[X] Vurt's WFO.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
[ ] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[ ] SexoutPosNew.esp
[ ] SexoutBang.esp

My computer specs (if that matters):

i5 4690k

Radeon R9 390

8GB RAM

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

EDIT: The load order error has been solved by starting over fresh. I'm still not sure what caused it, but it's no longer an issue. The freezes and extended load times continue however.

I'm having the same problem as OP with regards to load times - my issue happens exactly as they described it. The issue persists even when Sexout is literally the only mod enabled besides the obligatory Mod Configuration Menu, and I can't figure out what the cause is.

Archived