[Help] Replace clothes for Vampire Lord mod

I'm using this mod No More Ugly Vampire Lord and want to change the vampire lord armor come with that mod. I understand the part rename .nif files and replace it. But the armor come with No More Ugly Vampire Lord only have 3 piece for chest, feet and hand and the armor I want to use have more piece, robe, gloves, stocking, skirt, boot...(merta assassin armor ). I assume I have to add more armor slot use TES5Edit but I have no clue how to to that :-/ . Can someone help me ,please. 

tumblr_oti3xcmxkN1rviu1do1_1280.jpg

• 5 months later...

If you want to add more or change pieces for the Vampire Lord Outfit from this mod, you can edit the Outfit record in TES5Edit.  Outfit and armor records are sets of armor components that are grouped together.  When an actor transforms to a Vampire Lord, they wear this outfit.  So whatever you add here will be added to the their inventory and equipped.  

1. Load up TES5Edit with both No More Ugly Vampire and Merta Assassin Armor together

2. Make Merta Assassin Armor a master to No More Ugly Vampire (allows you to reference the armor pieces)

3. Find the armor record DLC1ClothesVampireLordArmor and edit it

4. Remove/change the HVL_something entires under armature (MODL - Model Filename)

5. Add new records for the armor addons under by formID for the pieces you want to add

Screen shot below shows Merta Black Rose armor, but the process is identical

no_more_ugly_VL.png

enb 2018_01_01 02_44_09_76.png

On 22/07/2017 at 6:51 PM, assassin394 said:

But the armor come with No More Ugly Vampire Lord only have 3 piece for chest, feet and hand and the armor I want to use have more piece, robe, gloves, stocking, skirt, boot...(merta assassin armor )

" If you wanna change clothes, Go to Meshes\actors\vampirelord\HVL_armor\ "

either you merge robe, stocking, skirt.... in a nif and rename that do ...\hvl_armor\something.nif, time consuming

either you add race vampire lord to those robe, glove, stocking, skirt, boot... armor addon, and it won't be unload when you switch to race vampire lord

if are too lazy to reequip your gear because hvl_armor replace x armor

replace sbp 32 of hvl_armor with 49 and give its armor addon priority 0 (whatever is on your char, it must have priority highter than 0, it's not replaced by hvl)

Archived