???? "Bijin" conflicts with "The Ordinary Women" ????

I've been struggling with this for the last few days. I finally switched over from NMM to MO, loving it but there is one issue I have. Bijin NPCS, Warmaidens, and Wives conflict with The Ordinary Women.  :s

I installed The Ordinary Women manually, trying to remove Carlotta, Ahlam, Gerdur, Saadia, Irileth, Valerica, Hermir, Dinya, Hulda, Elda, Hillevi, Tonilla and Arcadia. (Didn't care for their looks, and I liked some of the Bijin better)

I removed their "Neus" from the Mesh and Texture folders for each and everyone of those women.

Then, I installed all Bijin mods, and overwrite The Ordinary Women.

I go in-game (new game) and women such as Hulda and Carlotta have the gross gray face!!!  :@

post-2140333-0-45523500-1500680538_thumb.jpg

post-2140333-0-10435800-1500680573_thumb.jpg

GROSS!!!^^^ 

post-2140333-0-42689700-1500679383_thumb.png

these were the conflicts^^^ but I'm so lost. Is there any way I could download The Ordinary Women separately? As in choosing which women to download? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time!  :angel:   :heart:

of course both edit a lot of npcs that the other does, and those textures it is complaining about are the compiled tint masks from creationkit.

make sure the ESPs are LOCKED into the same order as the MO folders when you stack overriding NPCs. if they aren't in the same order on both sides you'll get weird crap happening, meshes and textures from the wrong ones winning with the wrong face shapes, etc.

no idea what a neus is.

if you like bijin better just make it win the load order, i wouldn't even bother editing the esps just let the override win. thats how i stacked mine so that the best ones win, an the others fall through to the next best, then the next best, until basically all of them are good enough lol.

post-501843-0-24599500-1500680650_thumb.png

serana overwriting skyrim beautiful followers

sbf overwiting bijin

bijin overwriting dw

dw overwriting vanilla

post-501843-0-49886500-1500681431_thumb.png

here i inserted tow

of course both edit a lot of npcs that the other does, and those textures it is complaining about are the compiled tint masks from creationkit.

make sure the ESPs are LOCKED into the same order as the MO folders when you stack overriding NPCs. if they aren't in the same order on both sides you'll get weird crap happening, meshes and textures from the wrong ones winning with the wrong face shapes, etc.

no idea what a neus is.

if you like bijin better just make it win the load order, i wouldn't even bother editing the esps just let the override win. thats how i stacked mine so that the best ones win, an the others fall through to the next best, then the next best, until basically all of them are good enough lol.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

serana overwriting skyrim beautiful followers

sbf overwiting bijin

bijin overwriting dw

dw overwriting vanilla

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

here i inserted tow

post-2140333-0-97447200-1500682592_thumb.png

^^ I'm confused to why there are two priority lists?  

EDIT: I figured it out! Sorry for my derpy-ness!! hahah THANK YYOU SO MUCH! 

Archived