WickedWhims lastexception?

I don't know how many others have this problem but whenever I start up my game I always get the introduction to the WickedWhims Mod telling me the version number so I know my game is up to date. Straight after that message I'm getting bombarded with "WICKED WHIMS WARNING" telling me that an error has occurred due to outdated mods. It also says "lastException.txt and/or WickedWhimsException.txt has been created". It continues to basically tell me to send this off to TURBODRIVER.  

Here is why I'm confused:

1. Sims is up to date

2. WickedWhims is up to date
3. All my animations are up to date
4. All my other Mods are up to date

5. I have cleaned my saved data and it is still happening

6. I have re-installed the game, still happening
7. I have repaired the game, still happening

I have no idea what is wrong and what to do, if anyone has any suggestions then let me know. I love the mod and I don't really want to remove it.

P.S I've uploaded pictures of the error messages I've been getting. Sorry They're sideways!

post-1786553-0-42461900-1500671157_thumb.jpg

post-1786553-0-35269000-1500671215_thumb.jpg

post-1786553-0-82043600-1500671291_thumb.jpg

Have been getting that same message but the mod still seems to work fine. I thought about trying to figure out what was going on but decided that, being as it's such a pain in the ass to do, I'd let it ride until my gaming experience was interrupted; but no problems. 

Sims 4 is updating as I type this, so I'm going to update all mods/animations. I'll come back this weekend and reply on how it turns out.

7/31 update:

So, two weekends of playing (maybe 16 hours of play) have taken place since  the above post. That warning message popped up only once, at about four hours in to the first playing session. I did not ensure every mod was up-to-date, although I updated several. 

For me it was a very minor problem to begin with, just something to keep a good eye on (save often); and now it seems to be resolved. 

Okay, so after the long and treacherous journey of finding out what Mod/Mods were causing this problem, I found out it's my WickedWhims Mod. All of the other mods are fine. Although the WickedWhims Mod does still work, it's still annoying getting those error messages every 10 seconds. I have double checked to make sure the mod is up to date and it is (version 2.2.3.102.4).

If a fix for this does come around, let me know  :)

*UPDATE*

Also found out another Mod causing this problem is the MC COMMAND CENTRE MOD. I don't really want to remove either of them but I have done until there is a solution for the problem.

If you don't include exception files then there is no way to tell what is wrong - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77386-wickedwhims-help-center/

Here is the lastexception files I've been getting.

Hope this helps!

lastException_63636599527.txt

lastException_63636611359.txtlastException_63636668682.txtlastException_63636672927.txtlastException_63636767851.txt

lastException.txt

Archived