Questions about Bodyslide, Unique Player, and bbp with Special Edition

Hello all. I apologize if this has already been asked, but I've googled my little heart out and there are so many "solutions", none of which seem to work, that I've just about reached wit's end with this. Knowing me there's probably something obvious right in front of my face that I neglected to do that's causing all of this, so maybe all I need is someone yelling at me for what an idiot I am for missing that to set me straight. xD In all seriousness though. I'd really appreciate any knowledgeable help. I've really tried and can't figure out what I'm missing.

So, I'm trying to get a modpack of unique player, and bbp working such that only the player character can be nude. And of course I want the bbp. We're in an adult forum here right? ;) According to what I've read, I need to install bodyslide and FNIS, then the body type mod of my choice, then the compatible bbp mod. Following that I need to run bodyslide, build the batch using the body type mod, then run FNIS. The first problem I run into is that, bodyslide doesn't seem to see any body type mods, no matter which I download, and whether I download them manually or through NMM. As I said, I'm probably missing something obvious, but sometimes you just need a second pair of eyes right? Thanks in advance.

post-2172939-0-78171400-1500658761_thumb.png

Install first the Oldrim bodyslide and after that the SSE one

edit: until the new body is launched you need the old one

Make sure you convert your meshes using nif optimizer for safe keeping and use the 64 exe when using bodyside for building bodies for SSE. 

So, I'm trying to get a modpack of unique player, and bbp working such that only the player character can be nude

You can use the mod Unique Character for that, keeps all your body meshes and textures separated off from NPCs.

As for Bodyslide generated bodies and armor, you'll need either the CBBE or UUNP stuff from Oldrim's Bodyslide website. Copy those files to you BS64 'Calientetools' folder and you're good to go.

You can use any body or armor mesh that has HDT weighting since it will also support TBBP/BBP as it references the same bone weights. But unlike HDT you need specific canned animations for every situation in which you wish to see boob and butt jiggle. 

For that I use a combination of Victoria's High Heeled Walk BBBB and bits of Dragonfly TBBP (the 2nd run option that's available on here somewhere). It's got it's glitches and foibles but it's a serviceable option.

I apologize for not checking this before now. Work drains me, and by the time I get home, all I want to do is Zzz... But thank you all for the replies. So, as I understand it. I first install the oldrim bodyslide, then reinstall the new one? What is nif optimizer? Following that. I put the body types created in bodyslide into the unique player folder, as well as the animations?

Archived