I have a simple suggestion. I am no modder, but it doesn't seem to me like it would be very hard to add beast penises to the mods like Personal Needs and Seeing yellow so that the animals could also enjoy taking a nice long whiz sometimes.

All the animal penises need is a point marked as the urethra and the pee mods will do the rest. That's all they do on the non-beast cocks. All the pee mods need is a point of origin for the stream.

Maybe it's actually really hard. I dunno.

But imagine how immersive it would be if you were walking down a country road and the horse in the paddock started to pee.

Almost brings a tear to the eye.

And don't get me started on all those Immersive Poop critters pooping without anuses.

It boggles the mind!

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2017 at 9:14 AM, FatGugu1973 said:

I have a simple suggestion. I am no modder, but it doesn't seem to me like it would be very hard to add beast penises to the mods like Personal Needs and Seeing yellow so that the animals could also enjoy taking a nice long whiz sometimes.

All the animal penises need is a point marked as the urethra and the pee mods will do the rest. That's all they do on the non-beast cocks. All the pee mods need is a point of origin for the stream.

Maybe it's actually really hard. I dunno.

But imagine how immersive it would be if you were walking down a country road and the horse in the paddock started to pee.

Almost brings a tear to the eye.

And don't get me started on all those Immersive Poop critters pooping without anuses.

It boggles the mind!

I totally agree with the friend, if I knew how to do mods one thing that I would definitely add to genitalia in all animals, I think it is absurd to launch a mod of bestialities where neither the vagina nor the penis of the female or male animal can be found, there is something too disgusting to see.

Archived