Question to mods (help)

Hi everyone,

i tried to get my game running with a hell lot of mods and i always mess up something, likely due to mod incompabilities and i may want to stick to a minimum of mods to prevent the crashes nad fckd up animations. Last time as example the animations and everything seemed to work fine but after the animation ended i wasnt able to do anything in the game at all, it kinda froze but the music was still playing fine.

So here is my quick question what i want in my Skyrim and maybe you can help me to choose from all the maaany mods to avoid incompabilities like animations overriding each other:

1) nudity (which body type / skeleton works best with the other mods)

2) BDSM with BDSM animations, pillory and other equipment like chains, collars etc.

3) slavery - capturing NPCs and keep them as slaves

4) bestiality with animations to get some animal love for NPCs 

5) cannibalism - i mean something like Namiras goat including Beheading / dismemberment, Cannibal animations like a spitroast post-320918-0-88411900-1394289322_thumb.

or post-3136-0-81734000-1404209351_thumb.jp

or others in the ZAZ Animation pack

If those mods include story like Bravil Underground did for Oblivion, all the better. If not, no problem. My main hope is that there is a possibility to include all of those points without mod issues so animations actually work and dont overwrite each other or have other issues.

Id really appreciate your help =) i made this happen in FO3, FONW, Morrowind and Oblivion but Skyrim...it seems i just cant get the mods to work properly =(

1) Skeleton is only one: XPMSE. For nudity chose either UNP or CBBE.

2) Zaz ANimation Packs, but probably you want also to give a look to all Devious Devices stuff.

3) .

4) More Nasty Scritter SLAL pack

5) Probably Namiria Goat

Just to make sure we're on the same page,

LOOT for load order?

Not using NMM?

1 - as CPU said, XPMSE. I'm happy with CBBE HADT for body

2 - Zaz, SLAL and various animation packs. Those will take a little trying out to find the ones you like.

3 - Got it installed bu haven't got around to trying it, Paradise Halls

4 - MNC and maybe give Untamed a try. I've recently added it and Ravyn can get all the animal lovin' she wants.

5 - sorry, not one of my things so there aren't any I am familiar enough with to suggest. :)

The only alternative to Namiras goat is probably Ravenous. I've never played it very far and Namiras goat not at all, but at least it is a cannibalism mod.

Body: In some way both default versions of UNP and CBBE are outdated, use bodyslide. You'll still need one of those for textures, but the shape is totally up to you, and you'll need it anyways for Devious Devices.

For compatibility in general... try to avoid mods that didn't get an update for quite some time, and Maria Eden. Some old mods, you can try them, many still work, but keep a save before installing them in case they don't work very well. ME is not meant as an addition to anything, it's a game by it's own. 

Most mods here, especially quest mods, are made with a female character in mind, and rather towards player enslavement than NPC. Slaverun reloaded offers both ways, but i never tried the slaver part.

• 2 months later...

For body use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ 

it has belly bulges and stuff 

for beheading stuff Namira's goat like you mentioned is the only thing i came across

for BDSM stuff get Funnybizness SLAL pack , hes the best at what he does i belive,

for slavery get PAHE Reborn (paradaise halls)

and then get sexlab submit and sexlab submit serana if your into serana (gives her rape dialouges ;D)

uhmmm i do think the all in one animated pussy mod actualy includes male body as well but not sure , u might wanna go with SOS vector plexus ,

and uhmm More Nasty Critters,if you want creature stuff , (as vampire lord or werewolv for example)

and then maybe sexlab werewolves and then uhmm Anub's SLAL pack and uhmm Master Mike's SLAL pack and uhmmm,then maybe the EPITONGUE for the tongues out during animations ahegao style ,and the Sexlab Expression Redone or whatever its name was i forgot for the Facial expressions (its presets you plug it into sexlab and it reads it),and uhmm thats all i can muster right now :P.

oh and there's also Sexlab Squirt Reborn,and also Fill Her Up 2 and uhmm SexlabUtil+Cum dripping out of mouth Patch by Funnybizness,and also you will need ZAZ 7.0 for it to work...uhmm yeah,can't think of anything else.

oh there's also the Patch for creatures that you need from the Dragon Animations mod otherwise you wont be able to move or give camera changes or change sex stages during creature animations,sorry about just spewting everything out like that my skyrim is over 120gbs so i dont exactly recall which mod is which anymore  :D .

ok for NPC slavery of random NPC's PAHE (paradise Halls Enhanced) with its additional plugins is probably the best choice.

but in reference to Slaverun Reloaded -

I have played the slaver questline, and its pretty good overall (a few minor issues, nothing game breaking) and it does have the ability

to clear all the stuff it did at the end of the questline, and the ability to replay the whole mod again (and again) in one playthrough, which means

you canplay as a Slaver, and as a Slave in the same game.

(depending on individual settings in its MCM pages).

Archived