Combine 2 outfits with either bodyslide or Nifskope

I am trying to combine 2 outfits in amazing world of bikini armor , the bra and the pants to make a bikini to replace vanila armors.I have tryed to look at similar topics and did what they said step by step , but no matter which method i tryed only the bra is visiable in game pants are invisible. Can someone pls explain to me how can i do this in step by step in detail

Your problem is just an equipment slot mismatch in the nifs.

All of Nisetanaka's bikini tops contain the actual body mesh and are set to use the body slot (number 32). Additional armor pieces like panties, pauldrons, arm guards or torso plates are set to use different equipment slots. Simply pasting them into a body mesh is not enough, such elements' slot assignment must be changed in order to show up correctly.

Here's what you need to edit to fix your armor replacer meshes:

- Open up your bikini in Nifskope. Expand the panty branch in the block list to the left by clicking on the triangle next to 'NiTriShape'.

- Click on 'BSDismemberSkinInstance'. In the block details list at the bottom of the Nifskope window, expand 'Partitions' (twice) until you see 'Body Part'.

- This is where you assign the panty's equiment slot. They are currently defined as something like 'SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY'. Double-click on this value and set it to 'SBP_32_BODY'.

- Save the nif and do this edit to both armor files (_0 and _1 weight)!

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2017 at 7:07 PM, Master Miller said:

Your problem is just an equipment slot mismatch in the nifs.

All of Nisetanaka's bikini tops contain the actual body mesh and are set to use the body slot (number 32). Additional armor pieces like panties, pauldrons, arm guards or torso plates are set to use different equipment slots. Simply pasting them into a body mesh is not enough, such elements' slot assignment must be changed in order to show up correctly.

Here's what you need to edit to fix your armor replacer meshes:

- Open up your bikini in Nifskope. Expand the panty branch in the block list to the left by clicking on the triangle next to 'NiTriShape'.

- Click on 'BSDismemberSkinInstance'. In the block details list at the bottom of the Nifskope window, expand 'Partitions' (twice) until you see 'Body Part'.

- This is where you assign the panty's equiment slot. They are currently defined as something like 'SBP_52_MOD_PELVIS_SECONDARY'. Double-click on this value and set it to 'SBP_32_BODY'.

- Save the nif and do this edit to both armor files (_0 and _1 weight)!

I just spent the last three days trying to do this and you explained it in four lines literally better than anyone else on the internet.

Archived