Requesting animations question

Guest SM92

Hi,

I'd really like some particular animations and I would be happy to offer a donation to someone to make them soon-ish, but I wasn't sure if that was allowed on this site as some sites don't allow it? If it isn't then I apologise and please remove it, if it is are any animators around and would be willing to talk with me about them?

12.We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

commissions are fine as long as everyone gets to use the end product for free. (before anyone asks, no i'm NOT available, and i don't even own the sims)

Currently we have a decent sized collective of animators and some use Patreon to provide the service that you're looking for :)

My advice is to check out the list of animators on Turbo's thread and decide which animator suits the style of your request, whether it be fetish/lesbian/gay etc

I've recently started to take requests on my page and happy to help out if my stuff suits your taste, if your request is for something not in my field then we can help steer you in the right direction ;)

Archived