For a while now I've been trying to find a dance pole that works, and unfortunately the only ones I've been able to find do not. I'm hoping for it to be possible for someone to point in the direction of one that works or maybe someone will see this and make one of their own.  The ones I currently have are the Exotic Pole from SeeMyu and The "GO-Go" pole from an unknown creator and the page I originally downloaded it from is no longer up. There is a youtube video that featured it with a link that  I'll leave below. The video itself has a link that leads to the page "Umpa Blog" I do realize that some of these are just for decoration  but decided to give it a shot since there are some animation packs for wickedwhims that require you to download one of these poles but still, no luck. 

Youtube Vid:   

• 1 month later...

I saw this when I thinking about hot stuff club pack are they missing stripper pole -> https://simsvip.com/2015/05/02/sims-4-custom-hairs-dance-poles/ they might have dance pole or they might not.  it goes to > http://19sims4blog.blogspot.de/2015/04/gogo-stange.html, Hope that helps you and everyone to complete your clubs and have nice day!!

I think you have figure something out without poses maybe make into possible package in this it is static for now but another person gets hold of it could be potential idea the person who wrote about it in Sims VIP states what you need to make work but sims 4 studio you need possible animation that work for it. what exactly does everyone want to work pole, possible dance moves and like. You have really think about pole is always static object or will it break if you put sim who angry on it that kind of thing. Or muscle sim?

I am putting out there because item creator suggested poses were pretty interesting. Just need someone to animate his idea Don't know who going take it up. Hope you good luck in that. For now I think I build my club hopefully.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/20/2017 at 11:13 PM, tagtoteach101 said:

For a while now I've been trying to find a dance pole that works, and unfortunately the only ones I've been able to find do not. I'm hoping for it to be possible for someone to point in the direction of one that works or maybe someone will see this and make one of their own.  The ones I currently have are the Exotic Pole from SeeMyu and The "GO-Go" pole from an unknown creator and the page I originally downloaded it from is no longer up. There is a youtube video that featured it with a link that  I'll leave below. The video itself has a link that leads to the page "Umpa Blog" I do realize that some of these are just for decoration  but decided to give it a shot since there are some animation packs for wickedwhims that require you to download one of these poles but still, no luck. 

Youtube Vid:   

• 4 months later...

Archived