[Dialog Sex] - Cannot initiate sexy times with Non-Human NPC's.

Acornus

Maybe I'm being daft, but I no matter what I tried, it seems like non-human NPC's simply won't accept dialog sex in any capacity, especially companions. I think Super-Mutants are an exception, but the rest are a no go.

I'm going to use Rex (the Cyber Dog from the Kings) as an example since I think he's the easiest and quickest one to get and test on.

SmallerTalk: I get the "Looks at you" start after a talk, but there is no Dialog for follow up actions. I tried all actions and options in the MCM, nothing worked.

Sexout Sex (Full or Lite): Don't know if it works or not. So far I haven't seen a difference and no MCM to vouch the difference if there is any.

Sexout Bang: You can offer yourself to your companion for fun times, but it always fails (Lost Interest). Full Luck, Charisma, Karma, etc. 100% failure rate. I swear, they must have ADD or the mod doesn't support Critters/Non-Humans.

Sexout Companions: This one WORKS, but the cool down on it is ridiculous (or maybe it's an UI bug?) hence cannot spam it, and is limited to only 1 position (sometimes, I have to wait multiple in-game hours to bring back option to fornicate again).

Sexout Rex: Last ditch effort here, it would work sometimes, but wasn't reliable (outside of range maybe?) on other human companions and doesn't have a Player option (unless you use the TTW version, but I don't really want the TTW option, plus Rex is not my MAIN focus).

There are some extra mentions I think worth...well, mentioning.

Sexout Lust and Spunk: No matter what I try, my non-human companions don't gather any Lust or keep on it. I even ran a Scanner check, as well Dialog check, they seem to be working (as in the game accepts that they are there and potential partners - so the mods are OK) just that they don't actually work towards the player and critter (or any Critter to other NPC).

For example, the Scanner will show the Lust value, but it will be always at 0 on Rex, and if I Scan him for his state, it says "Has a Twinkle in his eye", but almost instantly will go to "Lost Twinkle in eye", again ADD?

I tried using the List function as well, to filter out everything and only leave Rex and Player as Sync targets, but nothing changed.

Pregnancy Mega Pack and Breeder/Fertile: I got all the Perks and Traits (including vanilla ones) related to animals, robots, etc. Again, nothing helped. I also made sure they were installed correctly and had all the extra resources needed. The quests all worked correctly, but outside of the quests, they didn't do anything.

Sexout Intimate: Unless I'm blind, it doesn't seem to want to take critters in the options menu. It sees them and even accepts them in the Scanner, but it also says that they are excluded from the list, maybe a way to include them? Again, I haven't seen an inclusion list to use.

SexKey: The ONLY thing that RELIABLY WORKS and shows that it works, but it's pretty in-immersive.

4 Legged Friends: A mod on Nexus that spawns a couple of dogs, a mole, a gecko and death-claw in the Goodsprings School as a way to test them for companions. They all had the same issues as Rex.

NOTE about Rex: Dialog sex didn't work when I got him, it didn't during his quest, and didn't work even after I got his new brain (I just assumed for immersion sake, Sexy time was disabled until a certain threshold in the quest, after all, you don't want to woo a dieing cyber canine). I also made sure all the companions I had, were at 100 affinity towards player. Not sure if this is needed, but I tried. I used Rex as a benchmark against all other non-human NPC's companions for the game or mods, and none of them worked.

NOTE about Humans: Humans worked correctly with the aforementioned mods. Quests started correctly, they approached me, they had Lust meters, they had correct scripts (like Legions camp), everything was 100% ok with them.

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1: Some mods (like Sexout Sex iirc) will throw up this hissy fit. I'm not sure if it means anything, since it does it for everyone and no one complains or the act is carried out correctly. Maybe it's a conflict?

The following are how I have my mods and extra folders setup (using Mod Organizer). Please note that I'm posting the bare minimum mods I usually run (so Sexout + SmallerTalk) and I tested each mod on it's own (hence the lengthy write down above).

My ESP's:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
BrigComp.esp

My Folders:

,"Collision Meshes",
,"Four Legged Friends",
,"JIP LN NVSE Plugin",
,"JSawyer Ultimate Edition",
,"MTUI","d2017.7.15",
,"New Vegas Stutter Remover",
,"NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash",
,"NVSE Extender",
,"OneTweak for FNV",
,"Sexout Common Data",
,"Sexout Common Resources",
,"Sexout Common Resources - Basic","",""
,"Sexout Common Resources - Specific","",""
,"SexoutNG - Bodies","1.1.1.0",
,"SexoutNG - Core","2.10.97.0",
,"SexoutNG - Data","2.10.97.0",
,"Smaller Talk","d2017.7.17",
,"The Mod Configuration Menu",
,"UIO - User Interface Organizer",
,"Unmanaged: CaravanPack","",""
,"Unmanaged: ClassicPack","",""
,"Unmanaged: DeadMoney","",""
,"Unmanaged: FalloutNV","",""
,"Unmanaged: GunRunnersArsenal","",""
,"Unmanaged: HonestHearts","",""
,"Unmanaged: LonesomeRoad","",""
,"Unmanaged: MercenaryPack","",""
,"Unmanaged: OldWorldBlues","",""
,"Unmanaged: TribalPack","",""
,"Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP","10.9.0.0",

Any help or anyone knows the solution? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, because either no one else is having this specific issue, or something got updated in Sexout and no one noticed to update the critter calls correctly, or maybe I'm the only one deprived around here to even notice this issue.

You can use Unethical Deeds, hit the creature till it turns hostile, then hit your submit key. Tadda! (yeah I used controller AND keyboard)
Setup the"Player As Victim" in MCM and select a hotkey for submitting, for auto-surrender Health threshold submitting works better than "On-Hit".

I've had the same issue, haven't used half the mods you have, but did notice it was hard to get any consentual creature interaction to work. With Rex, it is possible the "Companion Sex" part of Unethical Deeds would work with him. I haven't tried personally but it seems to work alright to get companions to approach you looking for some intimacy. I know it doesn't work for ED-E but it should work for Rex (assuming you have creature interactions all enabled in SexoutNG and any mod settings), as atleast he has a compatible skeleton; I don't know of any Eyebot skeleton sex animations.

Mutants should work via combat sex and/or rape type events, also consentual (if you can call it that) with SexKey. ED-E is because there simply is no sex animations for Eyebot. Mutants, Deathclaws, most creatures have some standard animations with Sexout core, it's just there are few mods that allow non-combat interactions.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived