-REQUEST- Make ECE Preset into a follower

Hi there.

You may add some extra info (Fair Skin has skin options on install, and extras like makeup, eyes, mouth...) so if you could provide your exact Fair Skin install, it will help; also to save time you can tell us the hair used, brows and eyes mod.

Nice preset btw

OK, this is how the preset appears in my game after installed latest Fair Skin with default options and all extras, then try to match hair, brows and eye colors:

post-195163-0-23379600-1500554711_thumb.jpg

Be aware that ENB effects make a world of difference here.

Hi. I would like to request a preset in fair skin texture mod as a follower. Please, could someone do it?

Hi there.

You may add some extra info (Fair Skin has skin options on install, and extras like makeup, eyes, mouth...) so if you could provide your exact Fair Skin install, it will help; also to save time you can tell us the hair used, brows and eyes mod.

Nice preset btw

OK, this is how the preset appears in my game after installed latest Fair Skin with default options and all extras, then try to match hair, brows and eye colors:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_07_20 13_42_37_55.jpg

Be aware that ENB effects make a world of difference here.

I'm interested in that character as a follower aswell, she looks gorgeous in the pics HHaley has made.

You could ask HHaley on nexus about the hair, brows and eye colors etc. chosen, he/she responds quickly.

Also, HHaley has released his/her own ENB recently.

Hi Idle.  :)

I did a quick run on my Skyrim, import the preset, found the hair (KsHairdos: Hal), and try to use a similar eye color and brows; didn't touched the tintmasks. Then did some CK work to make her follower and standalone, right now she pretty is much done but not 100% like the image, since the ENB is different.

The best I can do is to release my version and then someone pick up where I left and do the necessary tweaks for LE, since my interest is to port her to my SSE game.

Please, JRCosta, could you make for Legendary too? All my mods are in this version, this is why i don't want to upgrade.

I'll do for both, just give me a couple of hours and I'll add here some screenshots of the final result. If you think it is OK, I'll drop the mod here too.

Scroll down to Final version in another post.

OK, my attempt for LE. Nothing too fancy, very basic follower with basic gear and traits, name Helwyn taken from TES names generator Breton (sounds like HHaley).

Please test in your game, I'm willing to change hair color, eye texture, brows and tweak simple stuff.

REQUIRES Dawnguard. Found at Dragonsreach entrance.

post-195163-0-36950200-1500584002_thumb.jpg

UNP Base body Legendary Edition: HelwynFollower01f.7z

Skyrim SE Screenshot:

post-195163-0-73270000-1500590148_thumb.jpg

UNP Body SSE Version: HelwynFollower01SEE.7z

Credits/Assets/Tools Used: 

Fair Skin Complexion and Preset by HHaleyy

KS Hairdos by Kalilies - Shocky - Stealthic Khaos

UNP Body by dimon99

SGBrows by HelloSanta

Eyes of the Beauty by LogRaam

ECE by ECE TEam & tktk1

Ousnius for SSE NIF Optimizer

Creation Kit by Bethesda

Just tried her out. No body when armor removed, just head. Texture files (.dds) are in the mesh folder.

Right, it's bugged out (bad packing), found it while testing in SSE edition. Uploading the fixed version in post above. Thanks for feedback!

My friend, for some reason, the game crash in the logo in the main menu? Is there any requirements?

EDIT: Forget that, a just needed the Race compatibility, but now i have another problem, her skin just looks like old people...

I'm i doing something wrong? :(

Re-uploaded both files without the RaceCompatibility requirement (it was necessary only to the face import).

Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?

My friend, for some reason, the game crash in the logo in the main menu? Is there any requirements?

EDIT: Forget that, a just needed the Race compatibility, but now i have another problem, her skin just looks like old people...

I'm i doing something wrong? :(

Re-uploaded both files without the RaceCompatibility requirement (it was necessary only to the face import).

Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?

With the latest version, the bug disappear. Works perfectly now, friend! Thank you!

Final version for both Skyrim versions. Credit to ztron5 for testing and feedback.

Changes to final version:

- changed eye, hair and brow texture to be similar to HHaley preset;

To upgrade from previous version, remove all items from follower that you don't want to lose, dismiss her. Save. Exit game. Uninstall mod. Load game (you'll see a warning about a mod missing, it's expected). Save game again. Exit game. Install new version. Load game and travel to Dragonsreach to recruit her again. Profit.  

Credits/Assets/Tools Used: 

Fair Skin Complexion and Preset by HHaleyy

KS Hairdos by Kalilies - Shocky - Stealthic Khaos

UNP Body by dimon99

SGBrows by HelloSanta

Eyes of the Beauty by LogRaam

ECE by ECE TEam & tktk1

Ousnius for SSE NIF Optimizer

Creation Kit by Bethesda

Legendary Edition:

post-195163-0-59653900-1501017284_thumb.jpg

HelwynFollower02_BG_Final.7z