How come mine just say this

logging of blocks enabled

logging max values only

Timer disabled

Block1 Block2

256MB    256MB

85    8

85    8

No matter how long I play, crash or not.

Anyone??? I have it all set up as default with Skse memory patch

mb2.png

mb_0.png

mb1.png

Every time I crash or exit it just report this...pretty sure I set it up correctly. Why doesn't it give me a full report? Why is block 1 only 256 when it suppose to be 768?

image.png

Do you use crash fixes? It should deal with memory stuff and replace the SKSE memory patch. I'm not sure if memory block even works with crash fixes installed.

What you can try with crash fixes & you think you have memory problems: there is an experimental feature of crash fixes to use different blocks, i'm using it since a while and at least couldn't find any downside. You enable it somewhere in the .ini, can't remember the exact function right now. 

Do you use crash fixes? It should deal with memory stuff and replace the SKSE memory patch. I'm not sure if memory block even works with crash fixes installed.

What you can try with crash fixes & you think you have memory problems: there is an experimental feature of crash fixes to use different blocks, i'm using it since a while and at least couldn't find any downside. You enable it somewhere in the .ini, can't remember the exact function right now. 

I am using crash fix + preloader. For some reason, weird reason I can't step in whiterun or  falkreath. Half way through "Discover Whiterun" or "Discover Falkreath" I ctd. I want to see if it's a memory problem because I get nothing before I crash on papyrus.

If your concerned about memory, first make sure your memory settings are maximized for your hardware. You probably already have ENB Boost (if not, get it) and go here: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory.

When I have this problem it is because I'm running too many scripted mods at the same time. I would check my save file size and papyrus logs and the problem sticks out like a sore thumb because they're larger than normal. Next look for any mods that change world space. If you don't see any problems then likely it's an install or load order problem. Loot and tes5edit could help you with that. If I still had the problem after all this then I'd start ticking off mods till I found the culprit.

Edit: I believe Nazzzgul666 is right about crashfixs

I am using crash fix + preloader. For some reason, weird reason I can't step in whiterun or  falkreath. Half way through "Discover Whiterun" or "Discover Falkreath" I ctd. I want to see if it's a memory problem because I get nothing before I crash on papyrus.

Papyrus can give you a clue about CTDs, but as often it doesn't, regardless what causes them. The logging stops when Skyrim crashes, the direct crash will never be logged.

ENBoost is very helpful, but doesn't affect the script memory (which i believe is what you'd see with memory blocks if it works. Not sure, though). What you can try is to activate the SKSE memory patch additionally to crash fixes. I don't really think it'll help, but it won't hurt either.

If you're concerned about graphic memory, use ENBoost and make sure your settings are ok.

I have been testing with an old save where I was able to go into whiterun and falkreath, adding mods one by one until it's the same as the crash save. It seem to be working for some reason. I do use loot, tes5, wyre patch, ENBboost, crashfix and preloader. As you see from the first picture I do have memory patch activate, it just the memory block won't list anything down. I have seen it done it once when I was playing around with it, but I forgot what I did. It ended at first block 256, that is why I'm worry about the memory problem. I will play around with the ENBlocal and see how it goes, thanks for the site jap2015.

This is a noob quesstion, but how do I use ENBboost http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?. If I drop it in my skyrim, it will delete the ENBlocal that came with my ENB, which is K enb the northern light. This in turn take off my enb in game.

This is a noob quesstion, but how do I use ENBboost http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?. If I drop it in my skyrim, it will delete the ENBlocal that came with my ENB, which is K enb the northern light. This in turn take off my enb in game.

Check the enblocal.ini, under [GLOBAL] section. There are two settings that probably have disabled your enb graphics.

To enable enb graphics, change values to look like this:

[GLOBAL]

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false

UseDefferedRendering=true

Set values the opposite way in order to use ENBoost alone without enb graphics, if you wish.

As jap2015 and Nazzzgul666 said, configure the memory setting in your enblocal.ini file to best suit your system. How to do this is described in detail here under 'Configure enblocal.ini'.

It's basically, download and run the VRamSizeTest tool and use the value given, for the 'VideoMemorySizeMb' setting, under [MEMORY] section.

I can't help with Memory Blocks Log but maybe this tutorial,

(with Mod Organizer) by Michael from GamerPoets, can. Looks very thorough, as are all of the GamerPoets tutorials. He has some excellent
as well. I'd suggest
covering SKSE and the SKSE Memory Patch with Mod Organizer, just to be sure you're set up properly. Good luck to you.

I have been testing with an old save where I was able to go into whiterun and falkreath, adding mods one by one until it's the same as the crash save. It seem to be working for some reason. I do use loot, tes5, wyre patch, ENBboost, crashfix and preloader. As you see from the first picture I do have memory patch activate, it just the memory block won't list anything down. I have seen it done it once when I was playing around with it, but I forgot what I did. It ended at first block 256, that is why I'm worry about the memory problem. I will play around with the ENBlocal and see how it goes, thanks for the site jap2015.

ENBoost is part of any ENB, if you have an ENB you have Boost as well. That it turns off your ENB is the default setting for the enblocal.ini if you don't use it with an ENB, which makes sense. ;) Nevertheless you could read a bit about recommended settings, not all of them turn your ENB on/off, but i'm no expert here and it depends on your system anyways.

Archived