ManaTanks for Fallout 4? Rad Tanks? SurvivalTanks?

Hallo. So i was wondering if we could get a mod made like ManaTanks from skyrim but for fallout 4, As far as i can tell it seems like it would be quite easy however im left not much room with a full time job and already learning 3D modeling. If someone knows what needs to be done it would be amazing to have some sort of breast expansion mod that works off LooksMenu .tri adjustments. (might require some tinkering around to find which tri's work best for breast or other part size alteration.)

The other nice part is, if we can get something like this working, we could also hook it up for tri files on male/futanari characters as well. (Finally that picture of the radiation giving vault meat a big ol *insert prefered race* donger can be a thing!)

As for how it should affect the character? I was originally thinking radiation would alter size, however AP, HP, Hydration, Hunger, Settler Happiness. All are things that could hopefully alter this. (Hydration actually peaks my interest lol, almost as if you gatta fill up the water tanks for the long haul in survival or perhaps lactation if you kept your body healthy.)

Ill be checking up on this threat periodically so if you have any ideas or comments feel free to throw them out and we can chat about it. :3

(If no one steps up and takes the torch I will eventually, just gatta get the time/knowledge for it.)

Use the BodyGen scripts added by F4SE to expand the breasts.

Have a look at my Diverse Bodies or Family Planning source files. Things will make sense very quickly.

On what affects the size, not sure if basing it on AP and HP is a good idea due to how performance-heavy that would be (You'll need a two-second rolling timer or something as AP and HP change all the time, unless you mean base AP and HP, not current). 

There might be Papyrus events for the other ones you mentioned.

Use the BodyGen scripts added by F4SE to expand the breasts.

Have a look at my Diverse Bodies or Family Planning source files. Things will make sense very quickly.

On what affects the size, not sure if basing it on AP and HP is a good idea due to how performance-heavy that would be (You'll need a two-second rolling timer or something as AP and HP change all the time, unless you mean base AP and HP, not current). 

There might be Papyrus events for the other ones you mentioned.

I actually tested belly expansion linked to health at 1 second intervals and it didn't seem to effect performance at all. I sorta wondered why looking at your code for Family Planning it looks like it only changes by the month. I expect once we get insects involved we are going to have some quick pregnancies too, like days.

Yea i would have to mention that as well, at least on Skyrim original edition the mod manatanks i could get it down to 1/10th second interval (i think i'm not entirely sure but i did have it on lowest setting) and suffered no FPS loss at all. There could be a holotape added maybe that would allow you to adjust the read rate i suppose.

• 6 months later...

Archived