Windows 10 DX9 VRAM Allocation Fix Incoming

Here is what I found out about the newest versions.

BAD NEWS:

I have tested the new build and I can confirm that it now works with Windows 10 testing via the VramSizeDX9.exe. But Mod Organizer users unfortunately it wont work, I have no idea why but it launches the game but doesn't load up mods or saves.

With tannin working for the nexus I don't think we can expect an update.

EDIT: The build I used was Windows Build 16241.1001 (rs_prerelease) but someone in the comment section said build 16232 worked for him so

i'll test that.

GOOD NEWS:

EDIT 2: Tested Windows Build 16232. (rs_prereleaseit Works! (You get this build through the slow process of windows insider program.)

EDIT 3: Got a hold of the Mod Organizer creator Tannin and he said if something were too happen to break MO he still stands by

that he will no longer support it but its open source so anyone could look into it, also he stated that there shouldn't

be a reason that changes to DX9 would affect how MO uses its hooking method. The only reason he figures it not working is that they have

there own debugging hooks in place for the alpha update which will be removed once its released.

OH MY GOD I AM ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS

Years of keeping my composure on this forum and now this shit happens I'm gone mate, I've been on countless forums and in back and forths with Nvidia and Asus because my laptop only supports Windows 10 when it comes to graphics drivers and after trying literally everything I find out earlier today that there is no way to get my GTX 1070 working with Windows 7 AND NOW THIS.

Alright, I'm back. Praise Tehlu and Akatosh.

Archived