2B Idle Animation from Nier Automata

The walk animation's amazing... and hot.

However, aside from the left arm issue, it does mess with my running backward animation. Does it happen for anyone else?

From what I recall PCEA2 handles animations in sets so if you stick some 360 run animations into the folder with this walk animation, should solve the problem? Otherwise it'll keep trying to use vanilla for everything else in that set.

I might be wrong but that's how I remember it.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 12:04 AM, Avisira77 said:

none of the links work. My browser says the site can't be reached then my antivirus says the URL is infected. Every link is the same result.

Then there is obviously something wrong with your browser or Anti Virus. Probably both.

2 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

Then there is obviously something wrong with your browser or Anti Virus. Probably both.

It's probably picking up pixxxels, which is a completely unsecured site prone to having 'accidents'.

Yep, but someone has pixxxels hosted pics in the thread, and they fire a script every time the thread is loaded. Given that pixxxels is 100% unsecured, unlike postimg, those scripts may not be benign or even from the source site, so AV detection is picking it up as behavior for the page itself, not necessarily an exact positive signature.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
25 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

please stop to distribute my file,there is already a dude who already claimed it as his own work and shared it on SjwNexusmods to gain profits.

you should inform the staff, so that the links are removed.
your contribution here will not interest anyone, some will continue to suck and use and abuse your animation! :classic_wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...