Neighbor's Family v 0.3

GNG_Games

Hello everyone!

I ask you to appreciate my first experience in creating a visual novel - Neigbors's family! I hope you enjoy the game and it will get good reviews. 

Plot the story : 
You've got a role of a simple guy, to whom one fine morning the neighbour knocked at the door, asking for help. 

Before you there is a choice with several varantami, from which will depend the further development of events. For example, deciding to pay more attention to the mother of the main character, you will lose the opportunity to contemplate the storyline associated with the daughter and you will have to replay first again. Also, in the future, you will open additional functions related to the mutual relations between the characters, for example, influence on debauchery, sympathy and submission.

NEW RELEASE (!!!) v 0.3

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

For MAC:   https://goo.gl/K6AMQt

post-2166139-0-22871800-1507747536_thumb.png

post-2166139-0-87572900-1507747545_thumb.png

post-2166139-0-14752100-1507747555_thumb.png

post-2166139-0-32430100-1507747565_thumb.png

post-2166139-0-72926800-1507747577_thumb.png

post-2166139-0-90353800-1507747590_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

@D_ManXX2

Have you tried downloading through the MEGAsync option? It's the only way I can download files from mega now as I get a error that it tries to say my disk space is close to being full even though it's not and none of the fixes seem to fix it.

*Edit 

I played the newest version it looks pretty good but you still need to proofread or get a proofreader as it's hard to enjoy a story if half the words are wrong and your reading it and trying to figure out what everything is suppose to mean.

Player looks at moms boobs and goes *oh damn, nice boobs* and I'm like no the daughters are better and you don't have to place a paper bag over her head either.

• 1 month later...

Tried it and it's a tough one to review. Story is going a bit too fast for my taste. The moms face is getting a lot of hate, but i find it perfect for the stupid kind of slave you could bang on/off, while building a relationship with the daughter. The end of 0.3 was a big surprise this early in the game. All in all i see this could evolve into a good game. just needs a few tweaks here and there, mainly in story pace and a better proofread.

Looks good so far I saw a few spots that need fixing and there is also a lot of proofreading that needs to be done.

Player goes to neighbors home and is greeted by the daughter player says to her *Wow, you look so handsome.* It should say Wow, you look so beautiful. Unless it's suppose to be the daughter saying it. Later when the daughter is in your house after being kicked out and you give her some gin. It shows *Ann's name sorry, today I only have gin.* It should be the players name instead of Ann's name. Ann outside clothing store *Well, you go and I'll catch up. I need a smoke.* Should also be the players name.

Archived