Alright, I've come across an issue for a few male skin textures I want to bring to light and found a few that work as of right now until the authors have time update their mods. 

I was using Tempered Skins SOS version part 1 and part 2 for Skyrim SE along with Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. The minute I put the Bruma's version of Leather Armor on. Boom! Purple textures. Now I've tried different textures like just regular SOS - light and the same issue. Boom! Purple Mesh! So I switched to Vitruvia 4k SOS light version and Boom! Purple Mesh!

I was about to give up thinking. I will have to wait for the authors to update their mods before I can play again. Nope! Better Male Remesh for SSE works just fine for Beyond Skyrm: Bruma's armors. 

I'm actually at a lost to why! It seems Better males is able to show the body texture for armor mod where SOS -  Light doesn't or any other texture associated with it. I'm wondering if it has to do with Bruma or SOS - Light itself.  Any ideas? 

Archived