WickedWhims and Save Error Message

Hello, I'm having a bit of a struggle here, throughout most of the day today when I was playing sims 4, my WickedWhims mod was working perfectly fine and then I updated the WickedWhims mod because it seemed to be the most recent one on the download/update topic. A few hours later, I received an update for my sims 4 game. I just updated it because I didn't think it would let me play without updating, so once it was finished I went in and enabled my mods and CC again and then closed sims and reopened it. I was playing around in one of my households and when I went to go save the game

it gave me a long error code: Sims 4 failed to save 510:15057790975642590495:3505748580512454060

I tried digging around to see what I could do to fix it and I couldn't find anything really but to remove mods that may be causing the problem so I first removed my WickedWhims folder and then went back into sims 4 and boom I could save. 

My current game version is 1.32.1.1020 

so I don't really know if I need to just wait for the next WickedWhims update or if there is something else I can do to fix it because I would really like to keep the mod :)

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!

RougeResolute. I am having the same issue. Did you restart or anything special? Or did you just remove the Wicked Whim folder and restart your game, and then exit and put the folder back and it is now working?

What I did was remove the WickedWhim folder and deleted it, went onto the tumblr and saw the link for my game version and redownloaded it. Before I placed the new folder into my mods folder, I repaired my sims game and then placed the new wickedwhims back int my mods folder and it seemed to work fine. 

But since this afternoon, my game gave me the same save error so I don't really know what we have to do to get it to work

Nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem though!

edit: I'm going to try and go in and repair my game once again and see if that will solve anything and I'll come back and let you know what happened :) 

Have the same problem with newest update.  I think it might be related to exhibition mod.  I can save  just fine until I have the sim try to increase exhibition skill in front of mirror then I get the error when I try to save it again.  Taking  the folder out and then restarting  it solves problem but skill level for exhibition and sex reverts to 0. 

Have the same problem with newest update.  I think it might be related to exhibition mod.  I can save  just fine until I have the sim try to increase exhibition skill in front of mirror then I get the error when I try to save it again.  Taking  the folder out and then restarting  it solves problem but skill level for exhibition and sex reverts to 0. 

I guess we just have to wait for another update to come out and hopefully it'll get fixed! My game stopped saving again so I'm just taking out the wickedwhims folder for now 

• 3 weeks later...

I guess we just have to wait for another update to come out and hopefully it'll get fixed! My game stopped saving again so I'm just taking out the wickedwhims folder for now 

After working on this for weeks I finally figured out the issue. For me it was The Sims 4 Career Erotica mod. So if you have that mod, remove it and see if your game works.

ok I have the same problem..i removed some old mods and animations..(now I cant remember which is what haha) did what the previous posts did, and still get that long message, same numbers saying cannot save..at one point it worked but when I introduced a new sim..same thing again

Now I am going to start from scratch..see if that helps and install only things from July 1017 forward I will miss my stuff though somebody stop me please ..but first i will try removing the career erotica mod..maybe that will do it

After working on this for weeks I finally figured out the issue. For me it was The Sims 4 Career Erotica mod. So if you have that mod, remove it and see if your game works.

You were right!  Sorry new to this! I took out all the mods I had put on and reinstalled them one at a time.  I found the culprit.

You were right!  Sorry new to this! I took out all the mods I had put on and reinstalled them one at a time.  I found the culprit.

Glad to know...thanks

Archived