Your Favorite Quest based LLMod you use in a playthrough

AnimaMorte

Hey guys! Just wondering what kind of quest based mods that you guys enjoy to use on a usual playthrough. I have played through almost all of the quest based mods I could find. Such as The Deeps, Slaverun, Animal Mansion, Beastess, Shout like a virgin , Sex slaves, Forsworn, and maybe other ones i forgot. Soooo.. I'm kinda curious on what other people use and maybe some reccomendations. Thanks!

I loaded the mod to try it, but have other mods too loaded.

Does the mod ends after you save the girl at the inn and report back to dragonreach?

Also it had only one adult scene at the inn and nothing more.

Is it supposed to have only one adult scene, or maybe some other mod is messing with it and it prevents from getting the others?

If so can you count and say how many adult scenes it has?

Amorous Adventures is good from any kind of character so it stays in the load order perpetually regardless of what else stays or goes.

It is difficult to say if Skyrim Romance counts as a Lover's Lab mod as it originated on the Nexus but was enhanced with mods from Lover's Lab but if it counts, I'd count it among my favorites when I'm not in the mood to play a male Dragon-born doing either his best Geralt of Rivia or Tom of Finland impressions.

Amourous adventures and SexLab Solutions. These two is immerse seamlessly in to the game that sometime it take me a while to realize it's from a mod and not vanilla quests. I'm not try any hardcore stuff yet but SD+ , Shout Like a Virgin and The Sisterhood of Dibella is on my pending install list.

Archived