Beautiful women and how to make them

so many more ece users than racemenu here

That's because ECE/CME was the first mod to allow editing faces in this way.

Now RaceMenu3 can do exactly the same stuff, but it doesn't stop there and has its own features like Overlays, Head Import, Bodymorph, tons of other things. You really can't compare the two anymore, it's just that many artists stick to ECE because they are used to the interface.

For presets, there is one thread for ECE and several for RM. Should be in the general section.

so many more ece users than racemenu here

That's because ECE/CME was the first mod to allow editing faces in this way.

Now RaceMenu3 can do exactly the same stuff, but it doesn't stop there and has its own features like Overlays, Head Import, Bodymorph, tons of other things. You really can't compare the two anymore, it's just that many artists stick to ECE because they are used to the interface.

For presets, there is one thread for ECE and several for RM. Should be in the general section.

I actually prefer racemenu at the moment, those characters up top there were created with racemenu apart from the one at the top which is YgNord :)

Here's my Breton, Elspeth:

-temporarily removed-

And yes, that is a 4K image. Mod list below:

ECE
UNP
SG Textures Renewal
Real Girls V05 + Normals
Better Makeup for SKSE
True Eyes
Brows - I edited that specific eyebrow texture to be a little thinner
KS Hairdos 400

Rogue Sorceress Outfit
zzjay's Wardrobe
Noble Wedding Dress

My Tessa

1pZ6qoF.jpg

Mods used:

Asian Doll Face for CBBE-52287-3-0

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

Alternative Nude Texture for CBBE

Fair Skin Complexion - Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE

SG Female Eyebrows

Tit Kit (for Areola size and color)

Pubic Hairstyle Overlays for RaceMenu CBBE

The Eyes Of Beauty

ApachiiSkyHair

Seductive Lips HD

My Tessa

1pZ6qoF.jpg

Mods used:

SG Female Eyebrows

The Eyes Of Beauty

ApachiiSkyHair

Seductive Lips HD

Couple comments:

Nose is low. bring it up a bit. Then eyes are a bit wide, however, if you make them a bit bigger, but keep the outside corner at the same place, I think the eye-center will be right.

and by "a bit", in all cases I mean no more than prob 5-8%

Just a thought to get you where most of the other faces of that style are. 

Here's my Breton, Elspeth:

*Snip*

7ebb9d241f.png2eaa9ba80c.png

Mod list below:

ECE

UNP

SG Textures Renewal

Real Girls V05 + Normals

Better Makeup for SKSE

True Eyes

Brows - I edited that specific eyebrow texture to be a little thinner

KS Hairdos 400

Rogue Sorceress Outfit

zzjay's Wardrobe

Noble Wedding Dress

I loooove her, this is the best vanilla race modified I have seen, which face preset did you as the base? A great example of how you don't have to have your character look like she is 5 with huge bosoms to stand out.

My Tessa

1pZ6qoF.jpg

Mods used:

SG Female Eyebrows

The Eyes Of Beauty

ApachiiSkyHair

Seductive Lips HD

Couple comments:

Nose is low. bring it up a bit. Then eyes are a bit wide, however, if you make them a bit bigger, but keep the outside corner at the same place, I think the eye-center will be right.

Thanks. I changed her a little bit

5hWiMAl.jpgMU8MfoF.jpg

My Tessa

1pZ6qoF.jpg

Mods used:

SG Female Eyebrows

The Eyes Of Beauty

ApachiiSkyHair

Seductive Lips HD

Couple comments:

Thanks. I changed her a little bit

5hWiMAl.jpgMU8MfoF.jpg

Well done. I'm personally not a fan of that style, but your changes are MUCH more realistic.

for scale, size and shape reference, check out this article and  this video

I loooove her, this is the best vanilla race modified I have seen, which face preset did you as the base? A great example of how you don't have to have your character look like she is 5 with huge bosoms to stand out.

smokeandmirror

Your character looks great, very 'real' looking, and not a plastic doll in a string bikini. Well done Sir. I wish the image links weren't broken tho.

Thank you! :D

I designed her from scratch, so I guess I used the default ECE presets as a base. The look is the result of many months of tweaking and fine-tuning (I even used vertex edit!), with the intention of creating a natural and believable, but still pretty face. I'm currently making a standalone follower mod based on my character.

Like many other people, I tend to get a preset then tweak the living heck out of it to make it more my own style and I always give due credit where it is do as well... common courtesy :cool: My Shasta is one of those, she was originally a Tammie preset, though nowadays you couldn't tell and truthfully, IMHO, that's the way it should be

Mods used:

ECE

UNP Skinny w/UNP HDT/TBBP body

HDT and a HDT compatible skeleton (there are a few to chose from)

FSC w/Adorable face

KS hair, Final

sg brows

Eyes of Beauty

Coverwoman face tints #2

Coverwoman lips w/warpaint added

Shasta's a Breton race with her weight set at 2 and her height at -2, Adorable face makes her look young even with the age slider at 0 but if you keep tinkering with the sliders they can look a bit older.... though not much... see what I mean? lol

post-25993-0-95456900-1428735050_thumb.png

post-25993-0-32505700-1428735074_thumb.png

thanks for the reply. any tips for the sliders and vex editing? im new? this is all through unpb and racemenu right?

Well personally i just use unp. And no i use ECE and not racemenu. As racemenu is currently, i find it almost impossible to make a character as mine. Specially because the vertex editing is really funky bad in racemenu, while it's simple and not buggy in ECE ^^

more sexy pics please

thanks for the reply. any tips for the sliders and vex editing? im new? this is all through unpb and racemenu right?

Well personally i just use unp. And no i use ECE and not racemenu. As racemenu is currently, i find it almost impossible to make a character as mine. Specially because the vertex editing is really funky bad in racemenu, while it's simple and not buggy in ECE ^^

more sexy pics please

Agreed!!

Wellllll, I'm not sure about RM 3 being buggy as hell, the sliders work perfectly for me... I just switched to RM 3, like a couple days ago so maybe I'm not experiencing all the technical stuff some of you are... ANYWAY... what seems to be my problem is the fact I can't find any body texture mods to go with CHSBHC and the envision face mod! the closet match I've gotten so far is with the Sporty Muscular mod... not to good for a mage character, lol.... I was just wondering if anyone uses CHSBHC and Envision with their character and what texture mod would look the best...I've tried using SG.... Real Girls... FSC and that Mature texture mod already and none match up well with "SBHC. any tips? In these pics, you can see what I mean by not matching. I'm rather happy with the way her face looks, I just don't like the body texture... thanks guys in advance for any help with this.

post-25993-0-37644800-1429336435_thumb.png

post-25993-0-14785200-1429336449_thumb.png

post-25993-0-36224200-1429336454_thumb.png

post-25993-0-81586900-1429336459_thumb.png

My latest characters

tumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro2_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro3_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nirb30IFea1rosf9ro4_r1_1280.jpg

Made with

• Racemenu
  • Dimonized UNP Body
  • SG Female Texture Renewal
  • SG Female Eyebrows
  • Eyes of Beauty
  • Seductive Lips HD
  • KS Hairdos

I usually start of with one of the preset which I like the most. Then start off shaping the face until I like it. Usually I do this with the bald preset so I can see everything better. Then go play around with the settings for the eyes, nose and mouth. And finally I play around with details like eye shadow, freckles or other beauty marks etc.

When thats done I browse through all the hair options multiple times(since there are so many) select a few I like and then finally choose between that selection.

Any chance you could share the presets? most especially for the last one, I would be forever in your debt :D

Wellllll, I'm not sure about RM 3 being buggy as hell, the sliders work perfectly for me... I just switched to RM 3, like a couple days ago so maybe I'm not experiencing all the technical stuff some of you are... ANYWAY... what seems to be my problem is the fact I can't find any body texture mods to go with CHSBHC and the envision face mod! the closet match I've gotten so far is with the Sporty Muscular mod... not to good for a mage character, lol.... I was just wondering if anyone uses CHSBHC and Envision with their character and what texture mod would look the best...I've tried using SG.... Real Girls... FSC and that Mature texture mod already and none match up well with "SBHC. any tips? In these pics, you can see what I mean by not matching. I'm rather happy with the way her face looks, I just don't like the body texture... thanks guys in advance for any help with this.

Effie's referring to RM3's Sculpt feature, not the sliders. For someone who's used to ECE's vertex editor, switching over to RM3 can be a rough transition.

As for CHSBHC skin textures, this one seems to be quite popular. No idea if it'll match up with Envision face, though. You may need to do some texture blending around the neck to get anything to work with Envision. It's a very old texture set and the author even has neck seams in his example images.

• 2 weeks later...

Character name: Amada Proudspire

Race: Imperial

Background: While Amada grew up fairly content in a noble Imperial household in Cyrodiil, her greatest desire was to see the world -- to familiarize herself with the various cultures and flavors of Tamriel.

Her father, vehemently opposed to the idea of his beloved daughter traveling to far-flung, potentially dangerous lands, finally relented only after establishing a strict compromise: that she must accompany an Imperial envoy on an extended mission to Solitude, the Imperial capital of a land called Skyrim, and prove that she was responsible enough to carry herself with the discipline and manner befitting a woman of noble birth.

Upon arriving in Solitude, Amada and the other members of the envoy took residence in the family's palatial estate in the city, Proudspire Manor. While she found the official meetings to be interesting in their own right, as days passed she became more enchanted with the bustle of cosmopolitan life whirling about the grand city -- even befriending many of the aspiring bards that wandered the streets who were of like age. That the city was in the midst of Saturalia celebrations only added to its majesty.

However, on the eve of her 2nd week in the city, Amada's newfound maturity would be put to the test.

The people rushed about in a frenzy, seemingly in a race to the city's main gate.

"What is the reason for the clamor," Amada asked an old spinster woman slowly making her way toward the growing crowd.

"A man is to be executed today. A former city guard." she responded, grimly.

"Oh my.... What is his crime?" Amada asked, looking toward the gates.

"Treason, dear. He allowed the High King's murderer to enter and escape the city. But he will receive his just punishment. This is not for your eyes. A lady of your position should not have to bear witness to such brutality." the old woman said, continuing on her way.

While the woman's voice was filled with sincerity, Amada was unsure.

She had heard stories of the recent murder of High King Torygg, and the civil war brewing in Skyrim. She had also gained an even greater perspective sitting in on meetings in the Blue Palace in recent days with the members of the envoy.

'Still,' she thought to herself, 'how am I to truly understand the severity of this conflict if I remain blind to its consequences?'

With steely resolve, Amada gathered herself and made her way, warily, toward the gates of the city.

Thanks to Arthmoor's brilliant Alternate Start mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/? ), that alternate starting narrative was possible. 

Now to the nitty gritty.

Face: UNP Creamy (http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/ )

Notes: This is quickly becoming my go-to skin texture mod. It's not ideal for grittier looks. However, it is perfect for the "noble thrown into a world of chaos" narrative I enjoy. 

Body: UNP Fitness Body (loose files version, Lesser Abs -- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?

Notes: The new fitness body uses a blender. I downloaded it when the files were still loose, and I prefer them that way. It should still get the desired result, though. 

Eyes: The Eyes of Beauty (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?)

Note: Pound-for-pound, THE best eye mod in the game, for my money. 

Hair: KS Hairdos Final (Google)

Note: This hair pack is essential for characters that look more put together, initially. It's a bitch to find in its full glory, unfortunately. Good luck. 

Body: UNPB TPSB UKC (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1427-angelic-temptress-unpb-tpsb-ukc/)

Notes: Scroll down a bit to find the link to download the body. I use the meshes only -- I prefer my own animations and setup. 

Clothing: Vanilla and I Love Cleavage by Stevierage (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/)

Notes: I Love Cleavage is just magic. 

The rest of the look sort of comes from Frankenstyle-like mixing and matching (most notably, the makeup and lips tri files from Better Females by Bella, which has some of the best full lips out there).

post-213762-0-22283100-1465001222_thumb.jpg

post-213762-0-91417700-1465001242_thumb.jpg

post-213762-0-65938000-1465001257_thumb.jpg

post-213762-0-46235900-1465001276_thumb.jpg

post-213762-0-35057500-1465001294_thumb.jpg

http://m4rth.tumblr.com/

*just gonna throw that in and run away quickly*

Wrong thread. Neither this post nor your tumblr link gives any details on how you made your character.

The thread for showing off your character is here.

I see, thank you for the info

You could politely see yourself out OR, you could, you know, list the mods you used for that look. Maybe even post your bodyslide preset in the SYBP thread?

http://m4rth.tumblr.com/

*just gonna throw that in and run away quickly*

Wrong thread. Neither this post nor your tumblr link gives any details on how you made your character.

The thread for showing off your character is here.

I see, thank you for the info

You could politely see yourself out OR, you could, you know, list the mods you used for that look. Maybe even post your bodyslide preset in the SYBP thread?

well the Bodymod I use is MCBM.

Seasons of Skyrim ENB

Enhanced Lights and FX

ApachiSkyHair

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP

Special Eyes – Female Only / Eyes of Aber

High Resolution Brows

there you go, there is not much to it, just a bit patience and maybe talent? :P joking

• 2 weeks later...

new version of Tessa :)

JJw8fc6.jpg?1SsuuYXJ.jpg

Mods used

Adorable Face

Hepsy Hair

The Eyes Of Beauty

Seductive Lips HD

Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE

Are the proportions of the Face ok?