Sims4CareerErotica

Insolent

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible for a Moderator/Admin to alter this so people see right off the start thats this mod is ABANDONED, so that ppl stop necro'ing it?

OP is gone since august, he most likely wont return, yet this keeps popping up on first side again and again.

Or pin it for god's sake

-thx

Currently it is sharing a version that works on the Jen85Whickedjobs, you would have to browse all my entries, they explain what is needed, apart if you want another version similar to erotic career, look for the user Champagne, is working on a similar career, if I do not remember Sunday I take out the first revision, for the moment it is what there is.

• 4 weeks later...

i have download this mod, copy in the mod folder,  ,, my sim when is the time to go to work, doesn't go to work, it is automatically canceled to go work, i tell it again to go work again and it is canceled again. why happen this? i have to create a work place or something more? 

thanks

23 hours ago, SkyrimReturner said:

Does no one actually read the forum? This mod has not been updated so it will not work. 

Judging by the post directly below yours, the odds don't look good that anyone does read the forum.

Well, yes, we'd serve as counter-examples but the exception merely tests the rule but doesn't necessarily disprove it.

On 16/02/2018 at 10:17 PM, Slonard said:

Bonjour :smile:  

ça a l'air super comme mod !! 

mais il ne fonctionne pas pour moi :frown: 

comment faire ?

je pense qu'il faut le mettre à jour...

(i actually don't speak french, i'm practising, sorry for any mistakes :smile: )

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 3:07 PM, Barkyone said:

my sims won't go to work every other careers work and I have the newest wicked whims

On 3/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, simsmodd said:

i can't get the wicked whims to work at all!! Could someone help me out?

This mod died, unfortunately. There is another mod called WickedJobs that has a similar concept to this one.

No, but seriously, do you ever read before posting your problems? This mod was developed on an earlier version of WW. It has not been updated to match the new versions of WW, so it can not work anymore.

This thread will eventually become like that of Inteen ....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived