Need help with identifying a combat mod

I enjoy a good challenge, but sometimes its just too much.

Currently I have a lot of mods in my loadout, so removing them one-by-one isn't an easy task. But I need to identify some combat mods that are making my playing a lot less fun. I'm hoping you all might recognize them as soon as I explain them.

My problem in combat comes in two parts:

1) Whenever I agro someone in a zone, the entire zone aggros and shows up. For instance, in Morvunskar if I aggro the first set of mages then every enemy mage in the dungeon converges on me before I set 1 foot down the stairs. This is especially bad because of problem #2.

2) Extra enemies have been added to all areas. Most of the enemies have titles like "Badass" or "Badass Boss" and a lot of them have classes like "Ravager" or "Defender". This has nearly tripled each enemy encounter. So you can see when combo'd with #1 that I usually have to literally fight 20-30 people at once.

I basically only have 2 options if I can't ID whatever mod(s) cause this, and both involve playing a very specific way (which gets really boring). Any help will be super appreciated.

Googling

skyrim "badass" spawn mod

one of the first results to show up was Sanguine's Debauchery Cage. Both its changelog and comments mention these badass spawns multiple times. Could this be one of the mods you're using?

You hit the nail on the head. When I Googled "Skyrim badass enemy mod" one of the first ones of come up was the Monster Mod (which I do use), but I didn't think that was the one. I absolutely have SD Cages and sure enough I totally forgot that there was more than just cages. Now I can adjust these Bad Ass guys from "Pain in my Ass". Thanks for the help! =)

Archived