Hardcore Sex Animations

woo cant wait for new animations for WickedWhims make them really gay

Why gay? 

Wouldn't mind some tied up/forced stuff, i don't think the sims care lol

Of course not!   :lol:

Would love to see that. 

Then no one has even made animations like the ones I describe?! Pufff! I thought this was a dirty place and not a place of prissy boys ... so ... Is there only consent animations for this game?  :(

Very softcore ... 

Why gay? 

Would love to see that. 

Then no one has even made animations like the ones I describe?! Pufff! I thought this was a dirty place and not a place of prissy boys ... so ... Is there only consent animations for this game?  :(

Very softcore ... 

Well you have to Remember, people make what they like, if you want a Certain Animation. most likely have to request it, and Donate to Said Animator. it's strange i know, but animation, like clothes take Along time to produce, Animations WAY WAY longer of Course, it's not like someone Can just look at the program, throw a sex clip in and have it done, you have to Move every part of each sim, with each frame According. So again, you're best bet is To Request a Animation, and if you REALLY want one, Donate to you're Favorite animator, and talk to them. Not saying animators have to have money to perswad them, if it's a really good idea and not been done, some may, make it just because they like the idea, but again Making CC take's time.

Why gay? 

Would love to see that. 

Very softcore ... 

Well you have to Remember, people make what they like, if you want a Certain Animation. most likely have to request it, and Donate to Said Animator. it's strange i know, but animation, like clothes take Along time to produce, Animations WAY WAY longer of Course, it's not like someone Can just look at the program, throw a sex clip in and have it done, you have to Move every part of each sim, with each frame According. So again, you're best bet is To Request a Animation, and if you REALLY want one, Donate to you're Favorite animator, and talk to them. Not saying animators have to have money to perswad them, if it's a really good idea and not been done, some may, make it just because they like the idea, but again Making CC take's time.

I do not mean that. I have found MANY sex animations for this game but all are 'normal', more than matter of time ... if people do what they like then it means that here few or no one likes aggressive animations, only the ones of mutual agreement. 

Are not so bad.  

Thanks!   :)

I would like to see something more hardcore in The Sims 4. If you're planning on attempting to make the mods, I'll tell you right now that I will try it out! Best of luck to you!

I just installed The Sims 4 Studio, if that program can create animations, I'm sure I'll try.   :)

Guest Redabyss

I would like to see something more hardcore in The Sims 4. If you're planning on attempting to make the mods, I'll tell you right now that I will try it out! Best of luck to you!

I just installed The Sims 4 Studio, if that program can create animations, I'm sure I'll try.   :)

You need Blender to create animation.

Follow the tutorials.

You need Blender to create animation.

Follow the tutorials.

It seems that yes, I have checked your tutorial, but you say you also need The Sims Studio, right?

How long does it take you to do an animation?

Guest Redabyss

Depends, like 5-6 hours for a decent one, but you need to take in account errors, problems, etc. 

I'll try it. Thanks for the tutorial!  

No problem! It's just a matter of getting used to Blender and saving codes mostly :)

Depends, like 5-6 hours for a decent one, but you need to take in account errors, problems, etc. 

I'll try it. Thanks for the tutorial!  

No problem! It's just a matter of getting used to Blender and saving codes mostly :)

Okay, I think I'll be asking in that thread constantly.   :P

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/19/2017 at 12:44 PM, Sneaksmile said:

Why gay? 

Very softcore ... 

And not even Sims related.  Belated report sent

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 12:57 AM, johnisner said:

When it comes to real hardcore animation, the only one i can think of is Lifelines. He made awesome gangbang animations.

Who? I do not see him in the list of animations in the page of Wicked Whims. Can you put the link here?