Again, the sliders are built into the CBBE preset. Use whichever of the CBBEVagina presets on your body mesh in Body Slide. You should see the vaginal sliders right at the top of the list. If you do, awesome... check off build morphs and then build. If you want to body slide clothing / armor, click batch build and select all of the clothing items AND the body model to batch build for (morphs still needs to be checked off).

Modify the json as I outlined above, changing gender = 0 to gender = 1.

In game you will now see animated vags ONLY on female HUMAN characters. If you use a unique player / follower mod, you will need to copy your body mesh and tri file over to those folders for the unique player / follower to work.

I think I see what I missed now... I didn't build the tri. files for the body by checking the "Build Morphs" box at the bottom of the Bodyslide window.

I'll test this and report back. It should work as intended though.

Thank you

The json file was edited before I ever tired to get Animated Fannies to work, only the tri files had not been generated for the body in Bodyslide. So far I'm still not having any luck with the mod though, so I guess I'll try reinstalling it from scratch.

Nope, still not working.

Does load order matter? If it does, can someone post the ideal order?

ok built all cbbe body's including naked. with my double D preset. in game all npc have double d preset when clothed but when undressed I get two melted marshmallow's . i know im being an idiot and missed something?

Disable Diverse bodies.

Load game.

Save game.

Enable diverse bodies.

Load game.

• 3 weeks later...

the vagina keeps opening and closing during sex

That's the point of the mod ....

no i mean while there having sex the vagina is stuck in a never ending loop of opening and closing    it should stay open during sex then close afterwards

Here's my modified AF script. It does pretty much what you said. When the Penis is close enough to touch the vagina it opens. If its further away it closes.

Additionally i sped up the opening and closing. I tried to make as few changes to the original code as possible. Thats why the code might be somewhat crude, but it works...

Btw: this fixed the breast and butt jittering for me. I assume the jittering comes from either too high papyrus load, or that somehow the body morphes are incompatible with b&b physics (maybe it resets their position each time it changes the body shape or something.. i dont know)

So, I installed this hoping it would fix the AF animation (which still is not working after applying the suggestions in this thread), but it royally screwed up my animations. I used NMM to install.

During bed scenes my character disappears, and the actors are grossly misaligned anywhere else. I attempted to fix this using the number pad controls, but they don't seem to respond very well; they'll inch the actor here or there, but not enough to realign the actors properly.

Prior to using this script, animations were aligned close enough, but were only a tad off.

I tried disabling the mods in this order:

4PlaySEUV2.3

Dongs_of_Fallout

Animated_Fannies_1_1

FO4 Animations by Leito

Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

FP_Patch_2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral

four_play_0_0_8_2

Then reinstalling everything the opposite order, letting the next mod overwrite when prompted. These are at the bottom of my load order:

GameMode=Fallout4

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp=0
Mindless_Sex.esp=1

DiverseBodies.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=0
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=0
4PlaySEU.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
Animated_Fannies.esp=1

For some reason I cannot get the vag animation to start, trying the suggestions in this thread. If anyone has any ideas, they would be appreciated. I uninstalled the script, but both issues persists.

Modified AF script.zip

Go back in this thread and see if you find my post about the .json slider file... it was set incorrectly in the download to assign vag sliders to the MAN. I fixed it and posted about it so other could fix theirs too... if you find it, do what it says and then see if that fixes your problem.

Go back in this thread and see if you find my post about the .json slider file... it was set incorrectly in the download to assign vag sliders to the MAN. I fixed it and posted about it so other could fix theirs too... if you find it, do what it says and then see if that fixes your problem.

I did the "zero to 1" fix........But my vag is still dead.

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(

omg It worked!

Another issue I may have had was not using the CBBE Curvy preset. I incorporated that, modifying to my taste (most everything BUT the vag), batch built, then applied your changes. I then installed AF and then over wrote what was already installed by CBBE in the FOMOD.

Now if the actors would only align a bit better, I could easily see how this mod would fulfill the developer's vision.

I did try the modified script on page 5 hoping it would align the actors a bit better (they weren't TOO far off at that point, but was hoping for a small tweek), which placed my actors all out of whack. It wasn't until I deleted the modified script and followed a similar process as you described to flush out the mod that they returned to the previous state, so some scenes will align pretty close, just not all.

On that note for the couple scenes that are aligning, I noticed my dick is way to big for her vag (I guess it's a good problem to have), which drowns out the labia movement; is this what the Vagina Size slider is for in Bodyslide, to accommodate DoD's standard-sized dong? 

Or would it be better to leave the vag sliders at 0 and call it good? I had set the V-Innie 1 and 2 to 30% and 70% respectively, which might have messed that part up? I only ask so as not to repeat an earlier mistake and overwrite something I shouldn't now that it's working.

Also, would Innies or any of it's optional files mess with this at all? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5659/?

I'm assuming it won't since it's just a texture pack, but I'm leery about making any changes that could potentially mess up my progress.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with breasts. Not my breats, but those in game.
They are... weird. They look flat or even indented unless their owner is moving, and if they're moving, they are suddenly ballooned to a massive size and jump around like they were loosely attached and locked on the X-Y plane.

Yes, I know it's not exactly THIS mod that does this, but the built-in CHCBBEP. 

I had this problem about 4 months ago, when I tried this mod.
And I have this problem once againg having just installed the game and all the basic requirements.
I were unable to find the solution to my problem.

I just reinstalled all my body, and sex mods after making a clean save, cleaning all unatached instances of scripts out, etc. Installed per instructions earlier in this thread, and still can't get the mod to work. It seems like nobody is working on the f4 sex mods anymore. I keep hoping Vinfamy will update some of his excellent mods, particularly fannies in order to make it work more foolproof. Giving up for now. Thanks for your work, folks!

• 2 weeks later...