I'm not able to get the morphing to work.  I do have Dongs, Diverse bodies, and the required mods installed.  The vagina is there, but no animation done during sex scene.  What did I do wrong?

A few things to check:

- Make sure Animated Fannies' files are not overwritten by anything else

- Make sure you have the FP Community Patch (or AF wouldn't know when an animation starts)

Neither Dongs or Diverse Bodies are required by the way. They are 'good-to-have' and compatible with this mod, but this mod doesn't rely on them at all. I assume since you're using them, they are working themselves? So I assume LooksMenu and F4SE are installed correctly.

The texture on the lips could be more pink. It looks very grey to me.

There is no texture. You'll have to find one with it added in or add it in yourself using the textures in Nahka's dropbox at the beginning of this thread.

I'm not able to get the morphing to work.  I do have Dongs, Diverse bodies, and the required mods installed.  The vagina is there, but no animation done during sex scene.  What did I do wrong?

A few things to check:

- Make sure Animated Fannies' files are not overwritten by anything else

- Make sure you have the FP Community Patch (or AF wouldn't know when an animation starts)

Neither Dongs or Diverse Bodies are required by the way. They are 'good-to-have' and compatible with this mod, but this mod doesn't rely on them at all. I assume since you're using them, they are working themselves? So I assume LooksMenu and F4SE are installed correctly.

I made sure to install AF last.  I do have FP Patch 2.1, LooksMenu 1.5, and the latest version of F4SE.  Dongs is acting strange (not lining up at all) and AF isn't responding.  Everything else is working.

Yes I tried your standard physics version.

I want to thank you for looking at this. I think I’ll stick with my body for now as its breast movement that is more visual/important than Vag (which mostly can’t be seen). Maybe someone will find a fix in the future or a different way of doing things.

Thank You Again.

Just remove the scripts from this mod. (there's only two)   You can still see the vagina, it just stops opening and closing, and the physics return to normal. Pretty sure we are gonna need a new skeleton for better physics.

Yes I tried your standard physics version.

I want to thank you for looking at this. I think I’ll stick with my body for now as its breast movement that is more visual/important than Vag (which mostly can’t be seen). Maybe someone will find a fix in the future or a different way of doing things.

Thank You Again.

Just remove the scripts from this mod. (there's only two)   You can still see the vagina, it just stops opening and closing, and the physics return to normal. Pretty sure we are gonna need a new skeleton for better physics.

Thank You I didn’t think of that. I still have the Meshes BodySlide created so can just replace.

20 July Update - Still Version 1.0.1 for the base mod, but added three new optional downloads, all thanks to Nahka:

• Addon for body textures with detailed (and pink!) vaginas
  • Patch to replace the default Cherry Hotaling's breast and ass physics with standard CBBE Physics
  • Patch to remove breast and ass physics entirely. Vaginas are still animated of course.

You don't need any of these three for the base mod to run. But I highly recommend the body texture with detailed vagina. 

Hm, I wasn't going to release the textures to the public since I have made some modifications to them and haven't asked permissions, but might as well point to the original mods so people have an idea where they came from.

The diffuse textures are from Natural female WB CBBE pack, but I took the nipples from somewhere else, don't remember where: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20218/?

Normal maps are from Oni's Teen Wet texture pack, since I liked the bumpiness of the skin. Had to fiddle around with the color channels in order to fix the neck seam: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7485/?

And speculars are from Nuclear Nude CBBE, clean version with some tweaks in order to get rid of the dry patch where the pubes were: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608/? 

this mod is awesome, to everybody involved thank you :)

i cant seem to get the vagina textures to show up, i downloaded the vagmorphs file from the link installed it then ran bodyslide, but in game the vagina is black and grey.   did i miss a step?

edit: nevermind i know what i did wrong.   is there a way for me to get the vagina texture but keep my current body?

edit2: i managed to merge the vagina texture with my current body. again thank you so much to everyone involved :)

How did you get the camera to zoom in like you did on the tumbnails why'll the animation is playing?

press ~ to bring up the console and type  tfc    then you can move the camera around as much as you want.  just make sure both actors are visible before using the command

Tried the Vagina Textures addon, too much shine or "Wet" on bodies. Is there a way to fix this? Maybe do another "Build" in bodyslide? Vaginas look great though.

Seconded......On my screen, they almost look like synths......Way to shiny/reflective, especially on the ass.

:lol:

Tried the Vagina Textures addon, too much shine or "Wet" on bodies. Is there a way to fix this? Maybe do another "Build" in bodyslide? Vaginas look great though.

Seconded......On my screen, they almost look like synths......Way to shiny/reflective, especially on the ass.

you can try what i did, use paint.net to cut and paste the vagina texture to your current body texture.  it worked great for me.

I need to rewrite this post, too confusing.

Is there any way to add the muscle sliders to the VagPhysicsStandard mesh that BrintheNoise uses in CBBE RIP? I understand this would require permission, and if willing, I could make the request myself to help that process along.

Alternatively, if there is a way I could do that, for my own personal use, would anyone know how to go about that? I'm honeslty thinking it would go beyond my skill set, but doesn't hurt to ask either.

For Narnia!!!

CBBE Very Special.7z

VagPhysics Cherry Hot with Roid Rage and Foot Angle Sliders (cause maybe someday we'll get NiOveride in F4SE and be able to adjust height via tags in the nif).

As a very special bonus.

I've included both my personal preset (toned set and slightly gapping)....

As well as a tweaked References.xml for Outfit Studio... so you can load the CBBE Very Special body and sliders in Outfit Studio as a reference from the drop down list (instead of having to go find the osp in the slider presets folder).

Now I'll probably update once we have a working anus (hmmmm double gape just right for a set of DD blow up plugs)....

So any reason why the add-on textures make my face brown hued and missing eyebrows? Do I need to use the high resolution pack for Fallout 4 for this? I put files where they should be or do I need a different face texture than default CBBE one?

no you dont need the high res dlc,  i ran into this problem a few times and in my case it was caused by me trying to install it manually,   i removed all the files and then installed it using NMM and it worked fine after that

although that was with a different mod

So any reason why the add-on textures make my face brown hued and missing eyebrows? Do I need to use the high resolution pack for Fallout 4 for this? I put files where they should be or do I need a different face texture than default CBBE one?

no you dont need the high res dlc,  i ran into this problem a few times and in my case it was caused by me trying to install it manually,   i removed all the files and then installed it using NMM and it worked fine after that

although that was with a different mod

I couldn't fix this so rolled back my mods. But will check in on this at a later date besides texture issue having it during the sex scenes causes me to lose a bit of frames aka a performance loss. Even after update it does perhaps is gods sending me a sign is time to upgrade my rig.

you can try what i did, use paint.net to cut and paste the vagina texture to your current body texture.  it worked great for me.

Ok, I looked at the files in Gimp. All I think I need to do is replace the "n" & "s" files & we should be good to go.

I'll test it in a few minutes.

;)

That's odd, I don't use high res pack either. That usually happens to me if I edit the face textures some way, but the ones in the pack are unedited. 

I guess you could just install the body textures, and if the brown face sticks around, reload an earlier save. There have been cases when I have corrupted my character, and in those cases I've had to use an earlier save or reload the character preset in looks menu.

The performance issues might be due to the constant morphing of the body during sex scenes, I don't think it's meant to be used in animations...