I would like to fit this into an existing body with shoes. However, the original body had its feet removed.

I currently don't have any 3D modelling software to make the edits, but would anyone be able to edit this with the feet removed?

5 hours ago, Mastodon said:

I need help with breast physics. I have never been able to get them to work properly. Ever. 

1. Install CBBE. Make sure you install the TRI's & Morphs......

2. Install Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics.

3. Install Bodyslide for Fallout 4.

4. Open Bodyslide.

5. In the "Outfit/Body" box, put Cherry Hotalings.

6. In the "Preset" box, Put the CBBE version you installed. (Curvy, Slim, etc)

7. Click "Preview" button below.

8. Adjust the various body parts to your taste.

9. Click "Build" when you have the body you want.

10. Check the "Build Morphs" box.

11. Click "Batch Build".

12. A new box opens. Select "Build".

13. Select "Physics" for everything.

Yer all done!

?

• 4 weeks later...

ok iam having a hard time trying to figer out how to use the less jiggle patch where does it do I cant use NMM to install as it downloads a file instead of a zip. I have divers bodies this with advanced vage texters and look menu (don't know how to activate look menue tho) I want the vage texture but not the crazy boob jiggle but I also want to the ingame slider to play with my looks any help would be great thank you...…………….I wish textures would be easy as sims4 where you can pick and chose what ones you want in game

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 2:40 PM, XxSLaYeRZzxX said:

Question: Can I somehow modify the body to make it look dry? I mean, it looks good as it is, but still, I think I'd prefer the "dry" version

The wet look is in one of the maps........Normal map, I think?

?

On 8/4/2018 at 4:59 AM, VonHelton said:

Oni has pubes.......You attach them in Bodyslide.

?

Hey there @VonHelton I don't want to change from the mesh I'm using I just want the pubes Oni would change the whole mesh it seems. (in other words, it WOULDNT be my current body it'd be Oni with Pubes) I dont like that...

I like the muscle tweaks I'm using but I simply want her to have a little hair.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 4:14 PM, SavageFalloutFreakifier said:

Hey there @VonHelton I don't want to change from the mesh I'm using I just want the pubes Oni would change the whole mesh it seems. (in other words, it WOULDNT be my current body it'd be Oni with Pubes) I dont like that...

I like the muscle tweaks I'm using but I simply want her to have a little hair.

Hmmmmm..........Not sure Oni is a whole body??

?

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh, another broken mod for me it seems. Was working just fine until all the updates recently.

I decided to update CBBE to the latest version.

Ever since, only my character has the new shape and body. Everyone else, companions/NPCs, etcetera seem to have the default CBBE with no vagina detail at all. It looks like just standard CBBE Curvy (which is the default I normally use).

I have Loving Piper, Loving Cait mods, and they just show the normal CBBE Curvy body with no vaginal features. Just the player character shows the changes and features, yet I could swear that it used to be all female npcs and companions also showed the changes before.

Some outfits also seem to be using standard CBBE and I don't see any AF detail like I used to. Only when the player character is fully nude does the vagina detail show at all.

Anybody that can help me figure out what's wrong? Or is this how it's supposed to be?

On 9/12/2018 at 3:40 PM, michelleswan said:

Sigh, another broken mod for me it seems. Was working just fine until all the updates recently.

I decided to update CBBE to the latest version.

Ever since, only my character has the new shape and body. Everyone else, companions/NPCs, etcetera seem to have the default CBBE with no vagina detail at all. It looks like just standard CBBE Curvy (which is the default I normally use).

I have Loving Piper, Loving Cait mods, and they just show the normal CBBE Curvy body with no vaginal features. Just the player character shows the changes and features, yet I could swear that it used to be all female npcs and companions also showed the changes before.

Some outfits also seem to be using standard CBBE and I don't see any AF detail like I used to. Only when the player character is fully nude does the vagina detail show at all.

Anybody that can help me figure out what's wrong? Or is this how it's supposed to be?

4Play requires the latest F4SE & LLFP files.

?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, TheBoneRanger said:

I was hoping to update this mod's script to get it working with AAF. 

<snip>

And I think that's most of it. The rest should be getting the variables properly set up so it will compile, which is where I am failing. Hope someone is able to help, it'd be a shame to let this mod fade away.

Like this? This was made by Metriod.......Give'em props!

Animated Fannies AAF exemple.rar

No, but that's a much better approach. And it might be a bit more basic (100% open during whole scenes and 100% closed otherwise), but it's good enough and has the benefit of no longer needing the animated_fannies esp and script.

I went ahead and added the {value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="1"/} tag to all of my installed Leito animations for AAF and things are working pretty nicely now.
*replaced <> with curly brackets, since the board doesn't like tags. :P

Thanks for sharing!