• 3 weeks later...

Dismemberment is a must, so is body slide compatibility :smiley: - Yes, both are not short term, nor easy to do. I too play with 3D sculpting programs, But unable to add weights to meshes when adding Joints for the animator...

Having troubles getting it to work with CBBE High Res Dismemberment, and when I try to fix the shape in Body slide, think it isn't being used by body slide at all. Get into game, discolored face, and my fanny is static.

Trying again, this time, just overwrite CBBE, and won't touch body slide... Do I move the body files to a folder in body slide to be used as a base line?

The one I use in Skyrim works great: Casio HD 4.0 "CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina". It is my desire that Animated Fannies works as good, if not better than that one in the long run. Vinfamy is my knight in shining armor!

Love this mod, really amazing work by the mod authors. Got it working great with the steps and all the additional info in the comments here, so many thanks to everyone who added to those posts as well. I'm curious if anyone has gotten this to work with any other bodies though, specifically the FFB body (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10026). I've been experimenting and hacking stuff up in a test install profile the last couple days trying to get it to show up on that body with no luck. Anyone know if it's possible short of constructing a completely new female body nif? Not a big deal ultimately, I just greatly prefer the foot shape on the FFB body and would love to have it all working together. Thanks~! <3

• 3 weeks later...

Any plans to make a version that supports Atomic Beauty? I usually use CBBE, but fancied a change with this re-install of the game, not I've got a HEAP of outfits etc for AB and don't really fancy deleting everything, but really like the realism and detail on this body. Do an AB body pretty please!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm for some reason the mod is installed correctly and I used the body slide to batch with my skimpy armor mod. It seem to show up on my character but the vagina doesn't seem open or do anything except look nice. Does anyone know if i'm missing a step? I even installed Dongs of Fallout mod to make it work ,but no luck.

4 hours ago, nestor28 said:

Hmm for some reason the mod is installed correctly and I used the body slide to batch with my skimpy armor mod. It seem to show up on my character but the vagina doesn't seem open or do anything except look nice. Does anyone know if i'm missing a step? I even installed Dongs of Fallout mod to make it work ,but no luck.

have it near the end of your load order and there is a script patch called Modified AF script.zip linkhttps://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=387788 place this after animated fannies (more info on page 10 post 92 of Animated Fannie's),  I also think that animated fannies work's best with FourPlay NudeSuit. hope this helps :smile:

19 hours ago, mashup47 said:

have it near the end of your load order and there is a script patch called Modified AF script.zip linkhttps://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=387788 place this after animated fannies (more info on page 10 post 92 of Animated Fannie's),  I also think that animated fannies work's best with FourPlay NudeSuit. hope this helps :smile:

thanks, I'll try this fix thanks again :smile: If this work i hope someone adds this file to the install guide and download list.

*Edit: Looks like it works now thanks @mashup47 :smile: though i wonder why this script wasn't with the mod it self if it requires it to function :confused:

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if this mod is working with the latest patch? I have spent a long time trying to get it to work with no luck. I read every post and tried every suggestion and nothing at all has worked. 

20 minutes ago, ats314 said:

Does anyone know if this mod is working with the latest patch? I have spent a long time trying to get it to work with no luck. I read every post and tried every suggestion and nothing at all has worked. 

Do you have Vinfamy's Control Panel installed?

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ASaltyPotato said:

Finally got this working, and it looks great. I've never been so immersed. Well, except for that one mod which flipped the toilet paper so the loos sheets hung the right way. Now THAT was a great mod.

How did you get this working? I've tried it in every slot of my load order almost and it doesn't work.

4 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

How did you get this working? I've tried it in every slot of my load order almost and it doesn't work.

First, i installed the vag morphs file that was posted here somewhere, then i installed this mod. I scrolled through my outfit/body list until i found CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics. Then i ticked the Build Morphs box and batch built it with my preferred preset. In the output set selection, i picked CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics. Then i loaded my game and got immersed.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, ASaltyPotato said:

First, i installed the vag morphs file that was posted here somewhere, then i installed this mod. I scrolled through my outfit/body list until i found CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics. Then i ticked the Build Morphs box and batch built it with my preferred preset. In the output set selection, i picked CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics. Then i loaded my game and got immersed.

I did exactly what you said but still nothing happens.

I even went and edited some of the morphs and went in game but even though the shape of the vagina had changed, there was no "animation"

How do you make the namesake "animated fannies" work properly? I'm not understanding what I have to do.

Amazing work! Thank you. The bouncing boob and butt action is unbelievably awesome. You, sir, are a god!

I've been using Animated Fannies along with Four Play, FP_patch, Leito's anims, and Diverse Bodies_2; and have 2 questions:

1) Does your textures addon work with other body texture mods, like Ida's? I.e., do I need both, or is yours sufficient?

2) When taking torso armor from slain raider gals, quite often one of their boobs "decompresses"; as in it reduces in volume and flattens out. Definitely immersion breaking, and the only flaw in this magnificent mod. Assuming the issue isn't caused by Diverse Bodies. I'm going to try your LessBoobAndButtBounce patch to see if this makes a difference. 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:13 PM, heroscomeback said:

I did exactly what you said but still nothing happens.

I even went and edited some of the morphs and went in game but even though the shape of the vagina had changed, there was no "animation"

How do you make the namesake "animated fannies" work properly? I'm not understanding what I have to do.

Same thing here. I never managed to make it work. ?

7 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

It's odd because I see people saying all they did was download the mod and it worked. I've never once managed to get this mod working. 

I give up on this mod. I did everything (new game, clean install, morphs and read all the comments of the topic) and nothing worked.
I hope someone makes a mod that is less complicated to work, because this mod the way it is, works only for some and not for everyone. It's a shame because I wanted to be using it in my game. ?