Not sure if I did something wrong but....

the vagina doesn't have animate while sex

Neither does mine. And copied appropriate files to appropriate location. Is it the scrips I did wrong should I mainly install those  did NMM install it wrong?

First of all, do you have FP Community Patch and LooksMenu?

Neither does mine. And copied appropriate files to appropriate location. Is it the scrips I did wrong should I mainly install those  did NMM install it wrong?

Yes I have both and keep updated regularily. Everything from Animated Fannies works except the actual opening and closing part.

yes of course

Yes I use Dongs one and it works fine. Not sure why this won't work using CBBE curvy by the way if wondering. I even tried reinstalling without using unique player / follower mods and still is a no go. To me it isn't working due to a missing script or something. Or perhaps a setting in the f4ee.ini? All morphs there set to 1 so are allowed not sure what is wrong honestly.

Also now got a new issue my head is brown colored not matching the rest of my body. I got the vagina textures to work but this is the result it mucks up players head. Beginning to wonder if modding these games is even worth the headaches doing so causes.

Is it perhaps the newest version of F4SE doing this. Was reading from previous version to newest added a whole new data folder perhaps this has something to do with it. Meaning the package isn't being delivered properly all of the scripts go to the folder where Fallout 4 and F4SE exe is located right?

So had to use the HD face fix mod on nexus to fix the face. Also how do I build outfits for this there is no bodyslide files on dl section for mod on site. I know about getting it on third party site suppose could do that also. Asking because when wear certain clothing mods the body is no longer the detailed quality vagina on it. But when I remove clothing it is that.

So had to use the HD face fix mod on nexus to fix the face. Also how do I build outfits for this there is no bodyslide files on dl section for mod on site. I know about getting it on third party site suppose could do that also. Asking because when wear certain clothing mods the body is no longer the detailed quality vagina on it. But when I remove clothing it is that.

Bodyslide files for the nude body are in dropbox pack, Vinfamy probably didn't include them due to the default body shape working best with the diverse bodies. As for the outfits, those would have to be edited separately for the 3D vagina to show up since the body mesh is included in the outfit's model instead of the outfit being added on the nude body mesh.

I think I managed to fix the bodyslide files so they could be used as reference bodies in Outfit studio, provided that you add them into the RefTemplates.xml file. Then you can follow tutorials and add the body mesh with the 3D vagina to the outfits you prefer using.

I have encountered a bug: AF is working only for the first triggered scene and then ceases to function.

Here is what I did:

- Before installing AF, I was set up with CBBE 2.5.2, LooksMenu 1.5.0, FP Patch 2.5, DB 2.0 and FPFP 1.3 installed, my char is currently pregnant. Everything worked fine.

- Fetched the sliders and shapes from Nahka’s archive and rebuilt everything using a custom preset with the CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics body.

- Then installed AF (main file only), but never allowed it to overwrite femalebody.nif and .tri files.

- Loaded my save, received AF init notification, then started a scene between my char and her follower using 4PSEU hotkey, where everything was working well, including AF.

- Started another scene a short while later, again with 4PSEU hotkey, same actors, and AF no longer does anything.

I tried to reset the framework using MCM after the 1st scene, I also tried saving and reloading, and scenes with other actors, all to no avail. AF works just fine, but only exactly once. Is it related to 4PSEU perhaps? Am I doing something wrong? What else should I try?

Also during testing I noticed that AF does not “switch roles” when FP does, so during a scene with strap-on and two women, AF would only work for the actor initially not wearing the strap-on. I don’t think this is related, though.

:heart:

I have encountered a bug: AF is working only for the first triggered scene and then ceases to function.

Here is what I did:

- Before installing AF, I was set up with CBBE 2.5.2, LooksMenu 1.5.0, FP Patch 2.5, DB 2.0 and FPFP 1.3 installed, my char is currently pregnant. Everything worked fine.

- Fetched the sliders and shapes from Nahka’s archive and rebuilt everything using a custom preset with the CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics body.

- Then installed AF (main file only), but never allowed it to overwrite femalebody.nif and .tri files.

- Loaded my save, received AF init notification, then started a scene between my char and her follower using 4PSEU hotkey, where everything was working well, including AF.

- Started another scene a short while later, again with 4PSEU hotkey, same actors, and AF no longer does anything.

I tried to reset the framework using MCM after the 1st scene, I also tried saving and reloading, and scenes with other actors, all to no avail. AF works just fine, but only exactly once. Is it related to 4PSEU perhaps? Am I doing something wrong? What else should I try?

Also during testing I noticed that AF does not “switch roles” when FP does, so during a scene with strap-on and two women, AF would only work for the actor initially not wearing the strap-on. I don’t think this is related, though.

:heart:

Same for me. The newest AF-version only works for the first scene. I don´t think, it depends on how you trigger your scene, because i use Vinfamys Prostitution and not 4PSEU to trigger sex scenes and have the same problem.

Also the Vaginas are stuck in a loop of opening and closing during the whole scene, and this constant calculation of sliders causes some FPS-Drops.

so i reverted to AF 1.0.1 with the modified script found in this support thread, it seems to work for me.

I finally got newest version to work but it still absolutely tanks my performance while animations are running. Maybe five or six versions down the road this will be fixed but for now cannot use this mod it cripples my fps while scenes are going etc.

Is there a papyrus setting I need or a change to ini to lessen this please let me know. I can run animations fine without this with AF my fps basically dies with a lot of stuttering also. I cannot be the only one this is happening to.

Again thanks for the effort but for now gonna just take the wait and see approach to this mod but still endorsing it is great idea for sex mods actually.

Actually I have 53 total mods. And this is the only one that screws over my performance sadly. I use other ones that use morphs also and they do not shit all over my performance like this mod. Again currently isn't for me at least until you fix this glaring issue. Anyways best of luck will check back in a couple of months from now to see state of mod.

Actually I have 53 total mods. And this is the only one that screws over my performance sadly. I use other ones that use morphs also and they do not shit all over my performance like this mod. Again currently isn't for me at least until you fix this glaring issue. Anyways best of luck will check back in a couple of months from now to see state of mod.

Machine specs plz?

Can you make a body with a lot less physics of the chest and physics of the ass or explain how it can be configured in NifScope ????

PS: it's translate.google.com)

That's what the PATCH files are for.

Can you make a body with a lot less physics of the chest and physics of the ass or explain how it can be configured in NifScope ????

PS: it's translate.google.com)

That's what the PATCH files are for.

In "PATCH Less Boob" the backside does not work and it causes an error in "\ My Games \ Fallout4 \ Logs \ Script"