Ā 

the vagina keeps opening and closing during sex

Ā 

That's the point of the mod ....

Ā 

Ā 

no i mean while there having sex the vagina is stuck in a never ending loop of opening and closingĀ Ā Ā  it should stay open during sex then close afterwards

This mod absolutely rapes my frames during sex scenes why? Does a well detailed opening orifice constitute such a big frame hit or is it just me?

This has only happened since adding the texture and no bounce update. Happened earlier in Concord two raiders going at it and third killed me because my fps plummeted and got odd stutter lag.

Ā 

Exactly how much of a perfomance hit does this have exactly?

This mod absolutely rapes my frames during sex scenes why? Does a well detailed opening orifice constitute such a big frame hit or is it just me?

This has only happened since adding the texture and no bounce update. Happened earlier in Concord two raiders going at it and third killed me because my fps plummeted and got odd stutter lag.

Ā 

Exactly how much of a perfomance hit does this have exactly?

Ā 

LOL.......I got probably the weakest machine here..........

Ā 

4300 CPU

950 GeForce

Ā 

No probs......(At least not with that)

Ā 

:lol:

This has only happened since adding the texture and no bounce update.Ā 

Ā 

This means that the cause is the body texture textures addon then. It's quite big and there could be so many female actors at the same time in your loaded area so maybe your VRAM just can't handle it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

no i mean while there having sex the vagina is stuck in a never ending loop of opening and closingĀ Ā Ā  it should stay open during sex then close afterwards

Ā 

Ā 

I have slightly modified the AF-Script so it behaves just as you wrote. If vinfamy doesnt mind i can upload it here for you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā have slightly modified the AF-Script so it behaves just as you wrote. If vinfamy doesnt mind i can upload it here for you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Go for it. I never mind anything.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sure! Of course, I prefer to just go into Bodyslide & manually make the changes.

Ā 

:)

Ā 

Thanks for the quick answer

Ā 

I've tried to, installed this mod, went to the game and my body is messed up

Ā 

What should I build in bodyslide ?Ā 

Ā 

The bodyslide files for this are included as a separate download, once you have installed them, you can find CBBEVaginaMorphs (no physics), CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics (Cherry Hotaling's physics) and CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics (standard CBBE physics) in your bodyslide. Choose only one of those, and remember to build it with "Build morphs" checked. It'll replace the femalebody.nif and tri files under CharacterAssets, so if you're using unique player, you need to copy the files over to PlayerCharacterAssets manually.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Here's my modified AF script. It does pretty much what you said. When the Penis is close enough to touch the vagina it opens. If its further away it closes.

Additionally i sped up the opening and closing. I tried to make as few changes to the original code as possible. Thats why the code might be somewhat crude, but it works...

Ā 

Btw: this fixed the breast and butt jittering for me. I assume the jittering comes from either too high papyrus load, or that somehow the body morphes are incompatible with b&b physics (maybe it resets their position each time it changes the body shape or something.. i dont know)

Ā 

Modified AF script.zip

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Here's my modified AF script. It does pretty much what you said. When the Penis is close enough to touch the vagina it opens. If its further away it closes.

Additionally i sped up the opening and closing. I tried to make as few changes to the original code as possible. Thats why the code might be somewhat crude, but it works...

Ā 

Btw: this fixed the breast and butt jittering for me. I assume the jittering comes from either too high papyrus load, or that somehow the body morphes are incompatible with b&b physics (maybe it resets their position each time it changes the body shape or something.. i dont know)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

works great, thanks :)Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

There is something going on with the physics during sex. My FPS goes down quiote a lot even with oinly 2 people haviong intercourse.

Ā 

You are not the only one. Why I'm not using mod currently but tracking it. As nice as animated sex organs during the act are if it craps on my fps isn't worth it to me. But regardless keep up the good work those working on these etc.

Wow, it took ages for Skyrim to get things that come out for FO4 so quick. This pleases me to a great degree. =D Thank you for your hard work!
It is very cool to see things shaping up so well.

I need to make a request, when wearing chest armor, for the tits to not bounce, I had to go with the less bounce to start with, because I was getting flat spots with your normal settings. Also, noticed in my favorite animation sets, my vagina doesn't open very much. - all of the missionary styles, held down Ā to just lay there and take it.

Ā 

My girl is pregnant, and her tits have started to grow, and are now bouncing outside the chest armor. I use the Naked Wasteland mod, where I don't wear clothes, normally they keep everything in place.

Ā 

Does anyone know of a mod that makes chest armor act like it's clothes, without interfering with Naked Wasteland mod so no one talks about me running around without protection?