Hmm, just tried this with my own cbbe build and it worked fine. What have I done wrong  ;)

As luck would have it, the first anim to load when I tried was the from behind choke which I believe is anal, but it showed what's happening great:

Opened:

Pics are not showing up.......

Oh and I LOVE the different shapes (including the innie version). Nahka that is even more then what I had imagined when bringing the happy bit over to Fallout 4.

The only thing missing now is a working back door..... :ph34r:

Thanks :D You know, I'll see what I can do about the "back door". Shouldn't be as hard as the labia morphs...

Thank You

I tried and everything looks good in Preview, but the mesh I get in CharacterAssets the Vag doesn’t have the look of the one in Animated_Fannies__1_1 it looks the same as the old one and doesn’t do anything in game during intercourse. What have I missed?

Strange. You're not looking at femalebody_nude.nif by any chance or haven't overridden the files by accident? It's supposed to output femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri when build.

OK I found the problem I deleted the nif and tri and ran through BodySlide again and no files were being placed. Steam did an update which screwed Bodyslide. It was putting them in Fallout4 meshes not Data Meshes. 

OK I got it to work, but breasts are going like a machine gun up and down all through the animation. The Vag is opening and closing ok but the breasts are spoiling it.

I want to thank you for your assistance at least the Vag works as you said it would.

Do you think this Breast thing can be fixed?

Oh and I LOVE the different shapes (including the innie version). Nahka that is even more then what I had imagined when bringing the happy bit over to Fallout 4.

Thanks :D You know, I'll see what I can do about the "back door". Shouldn't be as hard as the labia morphs...

Thank You
I tried and everything looks good in Preview, but the mesh I get in CharacterAssets the Vag doesn’t have the look of the one in Animated_Fannies__1_1 it looks the same as the old one and doesn’t do anything in game during intercourse. What have I missed?

Strange. You're not looking at femalebody_nude.nif by any chance or haven't overridden the files by accident? It's supposed to output femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri when build.

OK I found the problem I deleted the nif and tri and ran through BodySlide again and no files were being placed. Steam did an update which screwed Bodyslide. It was putting them in Fallout4 meshes not Data Meshes. 

OK I got it to work, but breasts are going like a machine gun up and down all through the animation. The Vag is opening and closing ok but the breasts are spoiling it.

I want to thank you for your assistance at least the Vag works as you said it would.

Yeah, I'll just need to use a different reference body while putting the morphs together, will do that as soon as I'm able to.

EDIT: Done, I included bodyslide files for a body without physics (CBBEVaginaMorphs) and for a body with standard CBBE physics (CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics). Cherry's physics are still included with a name CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics, since I'm too lazy to change the name :) They can all be found from the bodyslide pack that Vinfamy linked in the description.

Thank You

Yeah, I'll just need to use a different reference body while putting the morphs together, will do that as soon as I'm able to.

EDIT: Done, I included bodyslide files for a body without physics (CBBEVaginaMorphs) and for a body with standard CBBE physics (CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics). Cherry's physics are still included with a name CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics, since I'm too lazy to change the name :) They can all be found from the bodyslide pack that Vinfamy linked in the description.

Thank You. I Used the CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics version and for a split second I thought that was it, but the Vibrating Breasts returned. The Vag was working fine. It’s only during the animation the breasts get so excited.

I didn’t want to use the one without any Physics as I like the Breasts and they are more visible than the Vag.

Please let me know if you think it can be fixed? I always like to have everything working if I can.

The body textures don't match cherry's body shape, you get lighter skin on the front side of the body.  (was another mod with built in body)

On another note would it be possible to get a simpler guide on the main post for adding the animated fanny to custom (read: popular bodies like Cherry's) bodies please, specifically which files should be used if your current body has physics from cbbe/cherry's etc.

keep up the great work =)

Is it possible to have a Bodyslide option so we can use this with our player unique body and size Preset?

Was wondering the same. I downloaded Nahka's preset and installed it ( using NMM ). During FP sex it uses that preset, open bodyslide, under body/outfits, select CBBEViginaMorphsPhysics. That's Nahka's preset. Adjust the sliders to your liking. Check Build Morphs then Build. Switch back to your Normal Body/preset. During normal play you'll see your Normal preset, during FP sex you'll see the adjusted Nahka preset.

Is it possible to have a Bodyslide option so we can use this with our player unique body and size Preset?

Was wondering the same. I downloaded Nahka's preset and installed it ( using NMM ). During FP sex it uses that preset, open bodyslide, under body/outfits, select CBBEViginaMorphsPhysics. That's Nahka's preset. Adjust the sliders to your liking. Check Build Morphs then Build. Switch back to your Normal Body/preset. During normal play you'll see your Normal preset, during FP sex you'll see the adjusted Nahka preset.

I was hoping to use my own Preset which I’ve spent ages getting just right, I use Unique PlayerBody. It’s not the same using a different body for FP sex, it’s like it’s not you doing it, if you see what I mean.

And it so nearly Works.

I was hoping to use my own Preset which I’ve spent ages getting just right, I use Unique PlayerBody. It’s not the same using a different body for FP sex, it’s like it’s not you doing it, if you see what I mean.

And it so nearly Works.

Pretty sure if you use the same slider settings with Nahka's body preset you'll get it Damn close. Maybe even get rid of those "Hip Wedgies " you get from Leito's Nude body.

And it so nearly Works.

Pretty sure if you use the same slider settings with Nahka's body preset you'll get it Damn close. Maybe even get rid of those "Hip Wedgies " you get from Leito's Nude body.

OK Thank You, you have persuaded me not to give up.

I didn’t see any Presents in Nahka's pack only Outfit/Body’s what Preset did you use in BodySlide CBBE Curvy?

And it so nearly Works.

I didn’t see any Presents in Nahka's pack only Outfit/Body’s what Preset did you use in BodySlide CBBE Curvy?

I was using Cherry'sCBBEBodyPhysics Body/Outfit with Leah Preset, but the Load up the CBBEVagMorphs from Nahka's download (it's his Preset). Check your slider settings in Bodyslide. Duplicate your Slider settings in CBBEViginaMorphPhyics (Body/Outfit), check build Morphs and Build. Put your Body/Outfit back to your preset. When just playing the Game you're using that preset, when having sex in FP your using the preset you just Modified. Nahka already put  Cherry's Phyics in his preset so you'll get the Body Phyics. Just in case:

Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

And it so nearly Works.

I was using Cherry'sCBBEBodyPhysics Body/Outfit with Leah Preset, but the Load up the CBBEVagMorphs from Nahka's download (it's his Preset). Check your slider settings in Bodyslide. Duplicate your Slider settings in CBBEViginaMorphPhyics (Body/Outfit), check build Morphs and Build. Put your Body/Outfit back to your preset. When just playing the Game you're using that preset, when having sex in FP your using the preset you just Modified. Nahka already put  Cherry's Phyics in his preset so you'll get the Body Phyics. Just in case:

You're talking about sliderset/outfit/body, not preset. Even I got confused for a bit, like "I don't remember adding my personal preset into the pack..." :D

As for Unique Player, you can copy the femalebody.nif and .tri files from Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/CharacterAssets and place them in Data/Meshes/Actor/Character/PlayerCharacterAssets after you have build the body in Bodyslide with your preset. Then you will see the new body using your preset during normal gameplay.

EDIT: Hmm, I'll have to do some testing and see what could be causing the breast physics problem. 

EDIT2: Oh I see, I've seen that kind of vibrations before. It happens every time while editing my character in looks menu, mainly facial features and body. My guess is that while the character is edited, the jiggles get reset and start calculating the movement again, and that's what the vagina morphs do a lot, edit the character. One solution that I can see is either lowering amount of morphing during the vagina animations or making it stay in the penetrated state during sex scenes. None of the animations have the male actor pull their dick out for fresh air during sex scenes anyways, so I don't think it's a huge loss.

I need to rewrite this post, too confusing.

Is there any way to add the muscle sliders to the VagPhysicsStandard mesh that BrintheNoise uses in CBBE RIP? I understand this would require permission, and if willing, I could make the request myself to help that process along.

Alternatively, if there is a way I could do that, for my own personal use, would anyone know how to go about that? I'm honeslty thinking it would go beyond my skill set, but doesn't hurt to ask either.

Great work! Ive got one issue though...

On leito's animations, the synchronization is off (on 4P, not his gun version, before you ask).

It seems that the frequency of opening and closing is completely different then the movments of the actors, that are much quicker then with crazy's animations.

Usualy i would think this is cuz its an early version, but you specificly wrote that they synchronize quite well, so i wonder if it is a problem only on my side.

It's understandable. Synchronization is strongly dependent on your CPU performance and how heavy your setup is in terms of Papyrus load, thus how well the movements match will vary between users. Later versions will hopefully reduce such dependence and make it more consistent.

Does "works out of the box with Default CBBE" mean that the default body presets(Curvy/Slim etc) are supported as well? If not, which preset I should use to batch build my Outfits to fit the preset in this mod? (:

just install like any other mods, overwrite when asked.

No need to batch build anything, which is also needed if you want it to work with a particular Bodyslide preset etc.

It's understandable. Synchronization is strongly dependent on your CPU performance and how heavy your setup is in terms of Papyrus load, thus how well the movements match will vary between users. Later versions will hopefully reduce such dependence and make it more consistent.

circumventing that problem: wouldn't it make more sense to just open at the beginning of the scene and close at the end? Especially as we do not even have inserting/pulling out animations atm

And it so nearly Works.

You're talking about sliderset/outfit/body, not preset. Even I got confused for a bit, like "I don't remember adding my personal preset into the pack..." :D

As for Unique Player, you can copy the femalebody.nif and .tri files from Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/CharacterAssets and place them in Data/Meshes/Actor/Character/PlayerCharacterAssets after you have build the body in Bodyslide with your preset. Then you will see the new body using your preset during normal gameplay.

EDIT: Hmm, I'll have to do some testing and see what could be causing the breast physics problem. 

EDIT2: Oh I see, I've seen that kind of vibrations before. It happens every time while editing my character in looks menu, mainly facial features and body. My guess is that while the character is edited, the jiggles get reset and start calculating the movement again, and that's what the vagina morphs do a lot, edit the character. One solution that I can see is either lowering amount of morphing during the vagina animations or making it stay in the penetrated state during sex scenes. None of the animations have the male actor pull their dick out for fresh air during sex scenes anyways, so I don't think it's a huge loss.

Yes I have been copying the Nif and tri into the PlayersCharacterAssets which works fine apart from the breast movements everything was working. If this could work in BodySlide with ordinary Physics Preset’s would be fantastic. I don’t want to use Hotalings Physics as personally I think it’s too much. Mine is based on CBBE Body Physics.

And it so nearly Works.

Yes I have been copying the Nif and tri into the PlayersCharacterAssets which works fine apart from the breast movements everything was working. If this could work in BodySlide with ordinary Physics Preset’s would be fantastic. I don’t want to use Hotalings Physics as personally I think it’s too much. Mine is based on CBBE Body Physics.

The standard physics version is included, I updated the pack yesterday. Not the file here, but the dropbox link in the description.

The breast movement problem is not something I can fix, as the jittering is caused by the modifications to the character, in this case the vaginal morphs. I've seen boobs and ass fly all over the place simply by grabbing the player's nose in the looks menu, and morphing the body has a similar effect there as well.

And it so nearly Works.

The standard physics version is included, I updated the pack yesterday. Not the file here, but the dropbox link in the description.

The breast movement problem is not something I can fix, as the jittering is caused by the modifications to the character, in this case the vaginal morphs. I've seen boobs and ass fly all over the place simply by grabbing the player's nose in the looks menu, and morphing the body has a similar effect there as well.

Yes I tried your standard physics version.

I want to thank you for looking at this. I think I’ll stick with my body for now as its breast movement that is more visual/important than Vag (which mostly can’t be seen). Maybe someone will find a fix in the future or a different way of doing things.

Thank You Again.

I'm not able to get the morphing to work.  I do have Dongs, Diverse bodies, and the required mods installed.  The vagina is there, but no animation done during sex scene.  What did I do wrong?