Animated Fannies

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Vaginas that open and close in reaction to penis or strap-on movement during a Four-Play sex scene. Also comes with jiggling titties and bums.

Early version, nothing too fancy, but it works! Actually synchronizes quite well, especially for the slower animations. Compatible with Diverse Bodies (actually thanks to Nahka, I can add vagina shape customization to DB quite soon) and Family Planning. You can use any male body mod/ erection system you want.

Requirements:

Installation:
Like any other mods, but make sure you overwrite everything when asked and don't let another female meshes mod overwrite files from Animated Fannies.

You only need to install Animated_Fannies__x_x.zip for the mod to work, but then if you want, you can also install the specifically-made body textures with detailed vaginas (recommended), or if you think the default breast and ass physics (which is Cherry Hotalings) is too erratic, you can also overwrite the base mod with one of patches for less jiggling (CBBE Standard Physics) or for no breast and ass physics at all.

If you use a Unique Follower/ Unique Player type of mods, make sure you copy the femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri from Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets and overwrite whatever body meshes those unique characters use.

I want to use a specific Bodyslide preset: this will work straight out of the box with default CBBE or Diverse Bodies' system of 'in-game Bodyslide', but will require some manual work and some knowledge If you want to fiddle around with Bodyslide to make this work with your favorite bodyslide preset: You can start by downloading the orginal Bodyslide files here, courtesy of Nahka: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bmup3899g6ohs2/CBBEVagMorphs.rar?dl=0

Future Plans:

• Animated buttholes. Nahka is looking into it.

Credits:

• Nahka for the absolutely fantastic 3d vaginas, body texture with detailed vagina, and sliders
  • BringTheNoise for the original 3d vaginas that Nahka's work is based on
  • Alan (from the Arrow N Knee team) for UN7B, which BringTheNoise's work is based on
  • Expired for F4SE and LooksMenu
  • Caliente and Ousnius for CBBE and Bodyslide
  • Cherry Hotalings for the default breast and ass physics of the mod
  • Avallonkao, OniNigma and zentience for the various texture mods that Nahka's body texture is based on

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Four-Play, Four-Play Community Patch, LooksMenu, any CBBE-compatible body texture

Edited by CPU

Is it possible to have a Bodyslide option so we can use this with our player unique body and size Preset?

I added a link to Nahka's original Bodyslide files in the OP if you want to have a try.

Although TBH, this type of dynamic body mods will probably work better with the ecosystem of Diverse Bodies' in-game BodyGen presets rather than with individual Bodyslide presets.

Uh the actual credit for the naughty bit is not me but Alan (from the Arrow N Knee team). As the naughty bit was cut strait out of the UN7B body then the UV was tweaked so it wouldn't set on the leg of the CBBE UV map...

Oh and I LOVE the different shapes (including the innie version). Nahka that is even more then what I had imagined when bringing the happy bit over to Fallout 4.

The only thing missing now is a working back door..... :ph34r:

is there a trick to getting the textures to show up in bodyslide? some .osp entry i have to add/change or something?

You will need to get the textures from the dropbox file and edit what ever cbbe texture set you are using.

I highly recommend Photoshop with the Intel DDS plugin as you will need to tweak 3 textures files.

\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale\

femalebody_d.dds, femalebody_n.dds, and femalebody_s.dds

You will need to add the labia bit to each of those 3 textures.

Nahka has an example set in the dropbox file. you will need to take them from the temp folder and move them to the basehumanfemale folder for them it to show up correctly in game.

Note: if you use the Custom Player Female Body texture and/or mesh sets (one custom female just replaces the bgsm for the player and others replace the body and textures so yeah). You will need to know how to adjust the parts accordingly.

What you need to do for a Custom Player Body mesh and texture replacer:

1. place the nif and tri from Vinfamy's package into the \Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssets\ then open up the nif in nifscope and change the tri file path to the correct folder.

2. change the textures in the \Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanFemale\ to a set that has the labia in the cbbe body texture (or use the png files from Nahka's package and edit/merge the bits into the cbbe body textures you are using in said folder).

What you need to do for a Custom Player Texture replace is just step 2 (as that version of the custom player does not replace the body mesh).

For ASIA you will need to edit 3 sets of textures and replace 3 nif's (along with fixing the material file paths in said nif replacements):

Textures folders for ASIA:

\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\ASIA\female\G2

\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\ASIA\female\G3

\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\character\ASIA\female\G4

Mesh folder for ASIA and Nif Names:

\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\ASIA\G2FemaleBody.nif

material path: Materials\actors\Character\ASIA\asiag2body.bgsm

\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\ASIA\G3FemaleBody.nif

material path: Materials\actors\Character\ASIA\asiag3body.bgsm

\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\ASIA\G4FemaleBody.nif

material path: Materials\actors\Character\ASIA\asiag4body.bgsm

Is it possible to have a Bodyslide option so we can use this with our player unique body and size Preset?

I added a link to Nahka's original Bodyslide files in the OP if you want to have a try.

Although TBH, this type of dynamic body mods will probably work better with the ecosystem of Diverse Bodies' in-game BodyGen presets rather than with individual Bodyslide presets.

Fantastic Thank You

I have downloaded original Bodyslide files courtesy of Nahka and installed through BodySlide using my body preset.

Which is working fine as a Physics body.

Do I now install the Animated_Fannies__1_0 replacing your body.nif with my one, done using Nahka’s BodySlide presets? So my/Nahka body and your femalebody.tri in Meshes?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the breast physics are very erratic, whether I use the unmodified base files you provided or overwrite the mesh with my bodyslide pref. Much more so than CBBE's standard physics body. Any idea what the conflict may be?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the breast physics are very erratic, whether I use the unmodified base files you provided or overwrite the mesh with my bodyslide pref. Much more so than CBBE's standard physics body. Any idea what the conflict may be?

Yeah, they are Cherry Hotaling's physics. I'll see about making standard CBBE physics and non-physics versions tomorrow.

Do I now install the Animated_Fannies__1_0 replacing your body.nif with my one, done using Nahka’s BodySlide presets? So my/Nahka body and your femalebody.tri in Meshes?

You can just build the body in Bodyslide while having the  "Build morphs" option enabled, it'll create the files necessary for the morphs to work in game.

Whether it works with  FO4 Animations by Leito ?

Not with Leito's gun (which is not actually part of the Four-Play ecosystem - there's no animation_start or animation_over events for this mod to listen to), but if you use Leito's animations with Four-Play and Four-Play Community Patch, then yes.

1.0.1 Released

• Minor improvements to performance and synchronization
  • Make sure the pussy closes after sex finishes (just in case the sex animation happens to end with a frame with the dick inside)

Yeah, they are Cherry Hotaling's physics. I'll see about making standard CBBE physics and non-physics versions tomorrow.

You can just build the body in Bodyslide while having the  "Build morphs" option enabled, it'll create the files necessary for the morphs to work in game.

Thank You

I tried and everything looks good in Preview, but the mesh I get in CharacterAssets the Vag doesn’t have the look of the one in Animated_Fannies__1_1 it looks the same as the old one and doesn’t do anything in game during intercourse. What have I missed?

Oh and I LOVE the different shapes (including the innie version). Nahka that is even more then what I had imagined when bringing the happy bit over to Fallout 4.

The only thing missing now is a working back door..... :ph34r:

Thanks :D You know, I'll see what I can do about the "back door". Shouldn't be as hard as the labia morphs...

Thank You

I tried and everything looks good in Preview, but the mesh I get in CharacterAssets the Vag doesn’t have the look of the one in Animated_Fannies__1_1 it looks the same as the old one and doesn’t do anything in game during intercourse. What have I missed?

Strange. You're not looking at femalebody_nude.nif by any chance or haven't overridden the files by accident? It's supposed to output femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri when build.

Thanks :D You know, I'll see what I can do about the "back door". Shouldn't be as hard as the labia morphs...

I was thinking, since I can rotate the penis with Dongs of Fallout and I can sort of roughly detect where the penis and vagina (and ass potentially) is, like I did with Animated Fannies, most of the current penetration animations (Crazy's or Leito's) could be adapted to be anal by tweaking the penis direction and alignment, in which case an animated asshole could be used right away,

Hmm, just tried this with my own cbbe build and it worked fine. What have I done wrong  ;)

As luck would have it, the first anim to load when I tried was the from behind choke which I believe is anal, but it showed what's happening great:

Opened:

ltMx8RR.png

And, when done:

Closed:

XWKCj0B.png

And finally, just body and it's textures:

6gLSYx9.png