Playing with a controller issues

I often play using an xbox 360 controller as thats just my preference, but whenever I end any sexlab animation, the bumpers and triggers stop working. Troublesome as I cant attack or use powers without them. Unplugging the controller and plugging it back in does nothing, if I want to keep playing I either have to use the keyboard or quit and relaunch skyrim alltogether. Is this common among others who use controllers or is this just a me problem?

I often play using an xbox 360 controller as thats just my preference, but whenever I end any sexlab animation, the bumpers and triggers stop working. Troublesome as I cant attack or use powers without them. Unplugging the controller and plugging it back in does nothing, if I want to keep playing I either have to use the keyboard or quit and relaunch skyrim alltogether. Is this common among others who use controllers or is this just a me problem?

My advice Would be Making a quick save prior to Any SL sex scenes Also don't exit scene whilst in free cam or first person Mode!

• 1 month later...

Archived