tja, so einfach ist das, wenn eine sache überflüssig wird...(einfach beides wegmachen und "zap7 + offsets" installieren)...ich bin sicher dass das keiner weiteren erklärung bedarf. Spätestens dann, wenn man den download genauer ansieht und ihn mal per entpacker zerlegt ist leicht zu erkennen, woraus der mod besteht.

Das kommt in ein paar tagen auch auf tufp zu. Ich muss hier "reine bahn" machen. Allein schon der gesplitteten texturen-verzeichnisse wegen (...ein anderer Grund ist der ewige "Terror" mit dem zbfx aaprefix-error, alles selbstgebastelte Fehlerquellen. Und,... schon wieder für ein Objekt verschiedene textur-pfade gehabt-mir reicht das jetzt).

eine ganz doofe Frage

man benötigt Zap,aber man soll es deinstallieren...wtf?

If you want version 2.0, you need exactly to deinstall version 1.0 and the zap 7.0 and reinstall only this version.

tja, so einfach ist das, wenn eine sache überflüssig wird...(einfach beides wegmachen und "zap7 + offsets" installieren)...ich bin sicher dass das keiner weiteren erklärung bedarf. Spätestens dann, wenn man den download genauer ansieht und ihn mal per entpacker zerlegt ist leicht zu erkennen, woraus der mod besteht.

Das kommt in ein paar tagen auch auf tufp zu. Ich muss hier "reine bahn" machen. Allein schon der gesplitteten texturen-verzeichnisse wegen (...ein anderer Grund ist der ewige "Terror" mit dem zbfx aaprefix-error, alles selbstgebastelte Fehlerquellen. Und,... schon wieder für ein Objekt verschiedene textur-pfade gehabt-mir reicht das jetzt).

eine ganz doofe Frage

If you want version 2.0, you need exactly to deinstall version 1.0 and the zap 7.0 and reinstall only this version.

ok can please translate because i have the same questiion about installed the combined zap and offset

hi, you please deinstall the offset pack and deinstall zap7, if you want to ride the new pack, because it´s inside of zap. Or try to overinstall the zap 7.0 with this V.2.0 download.

It´s simply zap7.0 +all the new offsets inside.

eine ganz doofe Frage

ok can please translate because i have the same questiion about installed the combined zap and offset

hi, you please deinstall the offset pack and deinstall zap7, if you want to ride the new pack, because it´s inside of zap. Or try to overinstall the zap 7.0 with this V.2.0 download.

eine ganz doofe Frage

ok cool thank you !

I think you will be playing more relaxed with less different mods. I´m going to "clean" up the massive data trash from the past.

Let me know if you find texture issures...

eine ganz doofe Frage

ok cool thank you !

Trying version 2.0 now. I like the new idles very much :)

Noticed a few things:

- The wrist scarfs don't come with a bondage pose, the character stands with arms at the side in the default pose

- The vertical pole idle has the right ropes and pose, but it's missing the actual pole.

Hi,

the wrist scarfs will not show up any bondage pose for now-this can follow (update) as a third "walk-through" with all suiting poses (we have rope-theme 01 and 02 in the most cases, scarf may follow same way and I hope it will be in quality) - I suggest to do it in front, backside and that´s it...pretty like "wrist-rope" is done, but I would do no combinations with (other) ropes.

You must "refresh" the zap-engine-and if it will not show up after that, we have a stranger problem...

...I checked it out by myself and everything seems to be okay...in the most bad case, please try to manually deinstall the old version and completley deinstall also manually the old zap7...I dont see another problem from my point here...a third party-mod should not be able to harm the zap engine for "calling" the animated Objects...if fiddles and ropes are appearing, then this other items also MUST appear...the linking is from my setup...I mean we have the same mod now.....

I got it!!!!

-be sure to have the NEW esm and the NEW items from the folders [zaz-assessoires], (backside-pole), (cross-pole) and (wheeled)...THEY HAVE BEEN RENAMED BY THIS VERSION----THIS IS YOUR SOLLUTION..I´m PRETTY SURE !!!!!

(you can manually overwrite them)

Trying version 2.0 now. I like the new idles very much :)

Noticed a few things:

- The wrist scarfs don't come with a bondage pose, the character stands with arms at the side in the default pose

- The vertical pole idle has the right ropes and pose, but it's missing the actual pole.

post-1454928-0-84583900-1504433133_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-82172400-1504433154_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-00328200-1504433176_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-72547900-1504433196_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-15061400-1504433218_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-25906100-1504433236_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-47168500-1504433256_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-33530200-1504433275_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-29693900-1504433291_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-96303300-1504433302_thumb.jpg

..but that stuff did not run away:-)))

..it´s simply not "called" / reachable by the esm-file...their names have been changed: That´s why you have a "mix" of the old and the new mod now:

it can not work.

Please make sure that you have overwritten the ESM and the items "backside-pole", "cross-pole47", "crosspoleextreme47" (the number is it´s using slot-was more easy for me to recognize the right item) and "wheeled" -nif-files inside the folder "Zaz - accesoires"...

This MUST work...NOTHING else LEFT:-)

After that, please refresh Zap´s engine again by using it´s MCM menu-first page, button on the buttom of that first black page..."refresh" or something like that...

Will be fine:-)

attachicon.gifImmagini750.jpg

attachicon.gifImmagini746.jpg

attachicon.gifImmagini729.jpg

(Translated automatically)
... and now we are here, under this beautiful sun, until you realize that it is not good education to go around the night bite the villagers.

P.S.
I can not see the pole...

...attachicon.gifImmagini710.jpgand the wheels.

The file structure from the Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets is as follows:

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\BacksidePole
taraBacksidePole.nif
taraBacksidePole_Go.nif

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\CrossPole
taraCrossPole.nif
taraCrossPole_go.nif
taraCrossPole47.nif
taraCrossPoleExtreme.nif
taraCrossPoleExtreme_go.nif
taraCrossPoleExtreme47.nif
taraCrossPoleExtremexx.nif
taraCrossPoleExtremezzz.nif
taraCrossPolezzz.nif

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Wheeled
taraWheeled.nif
taraWheeled_go.nif

important here for the cross-pole is the nif-go (for the zaz-view window) and the type with 47 numbers (2 times) other stuff was for developpement (before going versions with different slot use, which could be deleted)

thanky anyway:-)

now they are named without "tara" so far I have in mind.

I put some folder pics that are actual.

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\BacksidePole
taraBacksidePole.nif
taraBacksidePole_Go.nif

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\CrossPole
taraCrossPole.nif
taraCrossPole_go.nif
taraCrossPole47.nif
taraCrossPoleExtreme.nif
taraCrossPolezzz.nif

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Wheeled
taraWheeled.nif
taraWheeled_go.nif

post-1454928-0-57284600-1504437800_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-72920600-1504437806_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-88991300-1504437811_thumb.jpg

AND thanks to all of you for the nice feedback and help:-)) :heart:  :)  :)  :)

-in the next version I´ll also change the bad looking glossy of ropes and the wood of that items (they reflect like diamonds):...vertical-pole, cross-pole..that will be corrected at least when the whole stuff is together

important here for the cross-pole is the nif-go (for the zaz-view window) and the type with 47 numbers (2 times) other stuff was for developpement (before going versions with different slot use, which could be deleted)

thanky anyway:-)

now they are named without "tara" so far I have in mind.

I put some folder pics that are actual.

taraBacksidePole.nif

taraBacksidePole_Go.nif

taraCrossPole.nif

taraCrossPole_go.nif

taraCrossPole47.nif

taraCrossPoleExtreme.nif

taraCrossPolezzz.nif

taraWheeled.nif

taraWheeled_go.nif

ok if i read correctly to make the items appears we must rename them like in the pictures right in the meshes folder?

yes, the new stuff did not touch your folders...most easy way is for you now to drag the new stuff into the old folders...or delete EVERYTHING and install your zap7.0 +offsests from new...I know that some data is not touched by Mod Organizers and then we run into probs, if we don´t change it manually...it´s easy to do so by drag and drop...

that stuff is olde-the new data has different names...do not rename, delete them and drag the new ones from the extracted zap7.0 +offsets - extracted folder, then you´ll have it.

Here's a screenshot of how the file structure turns out on my computer.

These are the most up to date files.

The cross, pole, and wheel are not appearing for me.

I have run FNIS, and reset ZaZ in the in-game mods menu.

yes, the new stuff did not touch your folders...most easy way is for you now to drag the new stuff into the old folders...or delete EVERYTHING and install your zap7.0 +offsests from new...I know that some data is not touched by Mod Organizers and then we run into probs, if we don´t change it manually...it´s easy to do so by drag and drop...

that stuff is olde-the new data has different names...do not rename, delete them and drag the new ones from the extracted zap7.0 +offsets - extracted folder, then you´ll have it.

Here's a screenshot of how the file structure turns out on my computer.

These are the most up to date files.

The cross, pole, and wheel are not appearing for me.

I have run FNIS, and reset ZaZ in the in-game mods menu.

well every download here has the files names taraxxxxx.nif so i rename them without the tara

I have uninstalled ZAP 7 and the previous version of Tara Offset.
I installed this:
post-733813-0-68564500-1504456075_thumb.jpg
I ran FNIS.
I logged in and I re-run the MOD through MCM.
post-733813-0-78461700-1504456105_thumb.jpg

..but that stuff did not run away:-)))

..it´s simply not "called" / reachable by the esm-file...their names have been changed: That´s why you have a "mix" of the old and the new mod now:

it can not work.

Please make sure that you have overwritten the ESM and the items "backside-pole", "cross-pole47", "crosspoleextreme47" (the number is it´s using slot-was more easy for me to recognize the right item) and "wheeled" -nif-files inside the folder "Zaz - accesoires"...

This MUST work...NOTHING else LEFT:-)

After that, please refresh Zap´s engine again by using it´s MCM menu-first page, button on the buttom of that first black page..."refresh" or something like that...

Will be fine:-)

attachicon.gifImmagini750.jpg

attachicon.gifImmagini746.jpg

attachicon.gifImmagini729.jpg

(Translated automatically)
... and now we are here, under this beautiful sun, until you realize that it is not good education to go around the night bite the villagers.

P.S.
I can not see the pole...

...attachicon.gifImmagini710.jpgand the wheels.

Updated !

Because there got some files different names in "V.2.0,

(I deleted the "tara" prefixe inside of three folders),

some items were not visible in game anymore.

Reason: I forgot to copy the new named items to the pack (there we still the old-named files).

This has now been solved and should  now work like in version 1.0. Some "glossy"-shining

textures on the poles and ropes have been changed.

Sorry for that nonsence. (If I later have only one main data structure on my system,

such nonsence will not happen any more.)

Is the new version on MegaUpload? I got the file from there just now but it seemed to have exactly the same files as the old one. I installed it anyway but I still don;t get the poles.

Nevermind it works now. My NMM is seriously borked lately... didnt install the renamed files.

@ t.ara

Can I please make a suggestion? 

At the moment I am really unsure which file I have downloaded is which, and what might be different in them.

I have two files downloaded with exactly the same name.  Usually newer files are larger as things are added to them but the last one downloaded seems to be smaller. 

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets.7z  124644 kb   02/09/2017

Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets.7z  124197 kb   04/09/2017

Is the smaller file the correct one?

SO, to avoid confusion, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a NEW, SEQUENTIAL, version number to every file you issue?

Like, for major versions, say 1.0 and 2.0, first versioncould be 1.00 with minor changes shown as

with major changes increasing the main number, and smaller changes then going upwards like

etc

.... and also show on the Mod page what's changed in each release version, like most ppl do?

It would be so much easier to understand.

Thanks again for all your efforts, which are very much appreciated, and I hope this is helpful in some small way