again, as I listened you, you have an old pack of stuff that has not been too popular.??..let me see it-please...you can place it here or go p.m. if you like...

Your work is awesome. As great as the assets are and much as I like DD, I find the restraints don't fit in too well when you're dealing with most the NPCs in Skyrim. For noble NPCs, sure. But Bandits having black leather restraints and gags? Ropes and shackles are much more up my alley considering the types of trouble my character(s) tend to get into.

wow, hi-thank you..

I also know about that body-shibari-styled "cloth" and I´m on the way to offer one extremal rope-bondage for the upper body as offset. The rope CUTS really inside the skin and forms the body narrow and I tried to find the right places around the stones...A first prototype is on the picture...

...rope-work is a hard job so...but has it´s artful character and is not plump, like chains´n handcuffs.

It's a 7B Bombshell conversion for Shell Bondage found somewhere I can't recall. I just pulled the body mesh from the NIF and used the slot and location for another piece. That's an older pic before I setup to replace your waistrope02 with it. It won't handle too many changes to the UUNP sliders, but as long as I don't get crazy it's fine and I like the 7B base body curves anyways.

I need to get around to putting up the files and requesting (begging) someone do a UUNP Bodyslide conversion for it and a 7B version of the Rusty Slave Chains from the old ZarJammer pack. Another conversion I can't even recall where I found. But I only recently just stumbled upon these files in a backup folder in my install.

I'm bad about making multiple changes to mods, not backing them up, and getting drunk and uninstalling/installing a shitton of mods.

But I like where you're going with that crotch rope and the new offsets.

wow, hi-thank you..

I also know about that body-shibari-styled "cloth" and I´m on the way to offer one extremal rope-bondage for the upper body as offset. The rope CUTS really inside the skin and forms the body narrow and I tried to find the right places around the stones...A first prototype is on the picture...

...rope-work is a hard job so...but has it´s artful character and is not plump, like chains´n handcuffs.

where can I download that?, looks great

Speaking of escaping, this mod just provides vanilla assets like ZAP, they are not lockable. It'll be interesting to see if we can achieve DD integration and make them inescapable :). However that would be a separate "DD" mod dependent on this one.

DD doesn't use offset animations for wrist restraints anymore. We switched to AA a while ago (AA is waaaaay more powerful for that purpose). We're also removing dependency on ZAP, so DD 4.0 will not even recognize ZAP restraints or its keywords anymore. So making this DD compatible would probably require a few extra steps. But your stuff -does- look good! :)

I have difficulty understanding your intervention; I will try to respond adequately to the questions you ask.
I did not change the wiping; Before I did an identical copy and then I exchanged your animation with ZAZ 04. So now I have two equal strings in the form but they impose a different animation.

You might look into the Wrist Binder Mod for ZAP. But, as Tara noted, there is a considerable amount of clipping with the offset and (I assume it's because the "bones" are rotated), it pushes any wrist cuffs mesh down the arms. At least for the left arm... I think. I've got a few old pics for reference:

post-70154-0-83457700-1404795309_thumb.jpgpost-70154-0-44192400-1443998841_thumb.png

It's a hard offset to work with. Any kind of struggle or movement of the arms is going to make the clipping more apparent. A cool idea I had that I have zero skill to implement is to make a criss-crossed rope tied (just look up any picture on how you tie arms like that in real life) and a leather (like, Skyrim Leather Armor, not Devious leather) "sleeve" the arms are packed into. You then need to make an animation offset where BOTH ARMS are moving as one piece, rather than individually struggling. This would cut down on a considerable amount of clipping.

Not to short change the ZaZ guys at all. I've used that offset in my own playthroughs a lot.

again, as I listened you, you have an old pack of stuff that has not been too popular.??..let me see it-please...you can place it here or go p.m. if you like...

Sure, I'll get around to uploading them tonight, or at least some time this weekend. I'm not sure if I can find the ESP that uses the "Rusty Slave Chains," but since it already includes a "collar" portion, that's the slot I've been using. The Texture and Normal maps are terrible though. I'll try to post some picture tonight as well.

WOW!

I will create for you an similar Animation, the  "04" (boxed")  is clipping very much, because it seems to me, that it is used without ropes or in invisible areas...

Now it´s done-but I want the elbow ropes to be overworked again...the bones are not big enough and the rope mesh is deforming very much, "Messing up",  under this arm-ankles. And I try to change that "elbow ropes positions" again....but this new animation is really better suiting to the ropes and it distances:-))

I have difficulty understanding your intervention; I will try to respond adequately to the questions you ask.
I did not change the wiping; Before I did an identical copy and then I exchanged your animation with ZAZ 04. So now I have two equal strings in the form but they impose a different animation.
If you are already planning to release a similar animation, better yet. In this regard, I would suggest (if it is feasible, of course) to associate it with a ligature that wraps the chariot cage, in a shibar style.
I can not understand what you mean by "ankled-pose". Do you refer to the ankle position? I would not even tell you if that is the animation of the original game; I use feminine females, maybe it is due to that MOD.
However, it was not a suggestion specifically addressed to you, but to anyone, since that animation can be obtained with a few minutes of work on CK.

Hi,

Pictures "talk" to me....really wonderful:-)

As I can "sum up", you are on the way to overwrite the elbow rope Animation with the zap - Offset number oo4..

?!?!

Best is of course, to put the last pic here and ask, if we can do that - and I can tell you, "YES", but we won´t  use the ZAP-Slot 004 for it,

because there are some animations used in special cases, for special "paired-animations" and also we do not touch the chronology of the basics of zap, that exists on the first 8 Offsets FIXED and they stay UNTOUCHED.

Instead we will drop that Animation (it it´s looking fine) at the bottom of the "OA-table" and then integrate it as a serious new Offset with all the well posed keywords as usually (...gg...it will never give a mod in future, that will use this Offsets by keyword seriously-I´ll bet !!!)...but the new sets have all new "keys"-btw :)!!!

Is this "ankled pose" not yet part of the mod?....

(Automatically translated)
A little suggestion...

Yes, long ago I used the MOD you indicated.
When I realized how to replicate it, I uninstalled it to save a slot.
As far as I understand, you're saying that this position has problems with clippering at elbows.
I do not know if this observation may be of help to you, however, let me point out that I have noticed that this animation does not cause clippering whether the victim is thrown into the DDA leather bracelets.

post-733813-0-89254300-1501282111_thumb.jpg

post-733813-0-50776700-1501282135_thumb.jpg

... is it due to the fact that these equipments are equipped with bodyslide?

You might look into the Wrist Binder Mod for ZAP. But, as Tara noted, there is a considerable amount of clipping with the offset and (I assume it's because the "bones" are rotated), it pushes any wrist cuffs mesh down the arms. At least for the left arm... I think. I've got a few old pics for reference:

It's a hard offset to work with. Any kind of struggle or movement of the arms is going to make the clipping more apparent. A cool idea I had that I have zero skill to implement is to make a criss-crossed rope tied (just look up any picture on how you tie arms like that in real life) and a leather (like, Skyrim Leather Armor, not Devious leather) "sleeve" the arms are packed into. You then need to make an animation offset where BOTH ARMS are moving as one piece, rather than individually struggling. This would cut down on a considerable amount of clipping.

Not to short change the ZaZ guys at all. I've used that offset in my own playthroughs a lot.

Sure, I'll get around to uploading them tonight, or at least some time this weekend. I'm not sure if I can find the ESP that uses the "Rusty Slave Chains," but since it already includes a "collar" portion, that's the slot I've been using. The Texture and Normal maps are terrible though. I'll try to post some picture tonight as well.

(Translated automatically)
Hello.
What is AA?

Speaking of escaping, this mod just provides vanilla assets like ZAP, they are not lockable. It'll be interesting to see if we can achieve DD integration and make them inescapable :). However that would be a separate "DD" mod dependent on this one.

DD doesn't use offset animations for wrist restraints anymore. We switched to AA a while ago (AA is waaaaay more powerful for that purpose). We're also removing dependency on ZAP, so DD 4.0 will not even recognize ZAP restraints or its keywords anymore. So making this DD compatible would probably require a few extra steps. But your stuff -does- look good! :)

I hope not ... will kill the victim in a matter of minutes.
Such a position can be imposed without involving the neck, but the rope should go to form two more slots around both biceps.

I've got one question related to that animation where the character has her hands tied behind her head (elbows along the ears). Is there a rope around the neck or what's keeping her in that position?

:)lol...hi, the famous "AA" -FNIS-version-trouble-maker... :cool:.

Keep on "rocking" with DCL...(Devious Cursed Loot) - it´s a fine mod:-)

Hi, the neck-rope and the Hands-wrist-ropes don´t have a contact...I have experimentated with that and then I decided to bring more Loops on the collar, to have a more Impact strengh. That has to be enough for that pose. The keywords are kolding the animations at their positions. That´s it. One disadvantage do the Offsets have, they damage away if you go over into a furniture or if you have a sex-Scene,-but zap´s Framework has the possibility, to Keep some Offsets alive during sex: yoke, armbinder wristrope...can be captured while having sex. If the interests on this will raise more, I can add the different keys to suiting sexlab-poses, so that some of the new stuff will stay also during a sexlab Animation - but this is for the future.

I've got one question related to that animation where the character has her hands tied behind her head (elbows along the ears). Is there a rope around the neck or what's keeping her in that position?

Hi,

that wristbinder mod I have "something-like finally" "imported"...."named "crossed wrists"...but only for the rope...

with ropes you can´t lie like the "lost Hands" inside the armbinder...lol...so easy-to create a "straight" jacket-but it´s absolutly NO go...lol...

yes, this work is really hard and costs lot of hours by slightly mocing stuff back and Forward, then store the stuff, then go ingame-and watch again to the nonsence, that is Happening     -----     a   lot     of time is passing by...gggg

This shown stuff is only for gaming pleasuse-please do never do such nonsence in reality...you should be grown up as well and have "brain" enough to understand that. :cool:

Such a position can be imposed without involving the neck, but the rope should go to form two more slots around both biceps.

In fact, I never did anything like that.

This shown stuff is only for gaming pleasuse-please do never do such nonsence in reality...you should be grown up as well and have "brain" enough to understand that. :cool:

The 7B conversion of Shell Bondage can be found In Shocky's Conversion Thread #3. It comes with an "open" and "closed" version in the crotch area. Let me know if you have issues downloading it, I can upload my copy. I've looked high and low for a Bodyslide version to no avail, which seems weird.

I've upload the Rusty Slave Chains NIF. It's single weight, only one mesh. This is the 7B conversion I found somewhere online. The original CBBE version (I think) was included in the JC pleasure factory mod, which was just a port IIRC from the Oblivion version. RustySlaveChains.nif

post-73835-13597882723354_thumb.jpg Also posting a really old pic of the... CBBE version, I think.

Though this thread is much more about ropes, which I'm a huge fan of. So, good stuff. And good luck if you decide to mess with any of it.

Boy, this escalated quickly. :) Was talking simply from an immersion standpoint, so strictly in skyrim. :)

I feel like I need to explain.. I haven't had the time to test the animations yet, waiting to finish a different mod and my FNIS is at the limit :(

I only saw the pictures and I didn't notice that the hands were crossed, I thought the right hand went next to the right ear and left hand next to the left ear. That's why I was confused. :)

fine:-) smile....

I don;t think it's similar, but that looks an awful lot like something from heretical resources.

The 7B conversion of Shell Bondage can be found In Shocky's Conversion Thread #3. It comes with an "open" and "closed" version in the crotch area. Let me know if you have issues downloading it, I can upload my copy. I've looked high and low for a Bodyslide version to no avail, which seems weird.

I've upload the Rusty Slave Chains NIF. It's single weight, only one mesh. This is the 7B conversion I found somewhere online. The original CBBE version (I think) was included in the JC pleasure factory mod, which was just a port IIRC from the Oblivion version. attachicon.gifRustySlaveChains.nif

Also posting a really old pic of the... CBBE version, I think.

Though this thread is much more about ropes, which I'm a huge fan of. So, good stuff. And good luck if you decide to mess with any of it.

I will post here..not answer to a specific reply -to avoid total confusion...

-first of all-everything is FINE...no Problems came or are coming:-)) ggg

I do not know, if heretic is talking with me...in the past he had no time.

I won´t ask him for stuff to integrate here-because it´s not specially my taste...I know, he´s doing stuff, that is very Hot...but...

I have to say, that I do not use that mod-ups:

one thing only: the breast rope...lol-I ported it into my zap here

I have watched at the steel things and I can tell you, that this is not like heretic...ist a suiting "Overall" for the cuffs of zap-simply perfect...

The "shibari bondage" is fine-I had it in the past, but it should be more THICK and "cut a little into the skin", that would look more realistic

..the Body type will be for both new stuff: UUNP-HDT...in future...gg

Both of this ideas are very nice done and they could run both inside of zap, why not?!

I´ll prepare them in some hours.

I don;t think it's similar, but that looks an awful lot like something from heretical resources.

Yea, same basic concept: a full body metal harness. The Heretical version is "better," but I liked the RSC versions as well because it looked more like a "blocking" harness that you couldn't fit anything but the barest of clothing over. Also, something easily cobbled together by prison guards or bandits.

maybe I can take the ulgy "taste" away....;-)..when I´m ready with this, your character wont be able to breath 7/7, maybe only 5/7 then...

I've upload the Rusty Slave Chains NIF. It's single weight, only one mesh. This is the 7B conversion I found somewhere online. The original CBBE version (I think) was included in the JC pleasure factory mod, which was just a port IIRC from the Oblivion version. attachicon.gifRustySlaveChains.nif

Also posting a really old pic of the... CBBE version, I think.

and-what is the difference between the open and the normal Version of the Shell bondage???...they seem to be absolutly the same

Yea, same basic concept: a full body metal harness. The Heretical version is "better," but I liked the RSC versions as well because it looked more like a "blocking" harness that you couldn't fit anything but the barest of clothing over. Also, something easily cobbled together by prison guards or bandits.

and-what is the difference between the open and the normal Version of the Shell bondage???...they seem to be absolutly the same

Notice the crotch area: the "open" version gives access to the "naughty bits" while the standard version runs the rope through them.

It was not my intention to be sarcastic; The automatic translator lacks sensitivity.
However, I do not think it has hurt to point out that a certain game made in a certain way can have lethal consequences.
It is always better to have an unnecessary warning than a misleading mistake.

Boy, this escalated quickly. :) Was talking simply from an immersion standpoint, so strictly in skyrim. :)

I feel like I need to explain.. I haven't had the time to test the animations yet, waiting to finish a different mod and my FNIS is at the limit :(

I only saw the pictures and I didn't notice that the hands were crossed, I thought the right hand went next to the right ear and left hand next to the left ear. That's why I was confused. :)

Started a new campaign.

Return from the first mission with booty and prisoner.

post-733813-0-33622400-1501543458_thumb.jpg

My dear Dovahkiin;

Do not be offended if I let you remember it, but your mission is to save Skyrim.

It does not seem to me that you are taking it very seriously ...

Hello Mariulin!

I am happy watching that you take full advance of the new stuff...

and here is a "strawberry on the cake":....it was a had work to "transform" the fine KOFFI-yoke to a "DD - fiddle"  in same style...but-I got it !!! (again I cold force nifscope onto the knees and tie it´s  knot!!)

An old "shibari" - art, "blown up" and "new textured", with a cute skincut all alround the body (UNPHDT only!)  found it´s way into the ZAP....really cute....

Have fun watching the new combinations.

A new version is coming very soon...!!

post-1454928-0-66563500-1501593786_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-02312000-1501593800_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-06183200-1501593813_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-13930500-1501593831_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-47732300-1501593843_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-87849100-1501594517_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-72950700-1501597172_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-68429200-1501609273_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-74609700-1501609290_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-90136700-1501609306_thumb.jpg