View File

Offset Animation Extension For The Zaz Animation Pack

Dear Readers!

This Pack contains new Offset-Animations for the Zaz Animation Pack.
It will add the following animations / poses to the Zaz Pack:

-Fiddle (one made of wood, other one is made from iron)
-Wheel (the carriage wheel hold the arms tied to the backside)
-Elbow Ropes (rope-texture01 and rope-texture02), (elbow-pose with elbow ropes)
-Wrist-and-elbow-ropes (same with wrist-ropes)
-Collar Rope Extreme (with both textures, 4 loops now)
-Wrist-pose with hands ankled on the backside
-Wrist-pose with hands crossed on backside (new custom animation against butt-clippings)
-Waist-rope (in two versions), keep the hands in front ("lazy-tied-pose"), needs to be used with wrist-rope, bodyslide software needed
-Cross pole (two versions, one "softer" and one is "extrem", really heavy (completly with elbow rope, extreme collar rope and wrist rope)

V.2.0 add on-offsets, coming inside the zap7.0-integration:

-Hands-behind-neck
-Arms around neck
-Wrists crossed behind body
-Hands in front in ropes
-Hand in front in irons
-vertically poled, arms on backside straight parallel down the pole
-box tied (arms on backside)
-koffi-fiddle (DD-plagiarism from koffi´s yoke)
-fully roped arms to backside (classical rope-tie with arms to backside), armbinder-compatible
-full rope - body bondage (shibari in zaz-style) , bodyslide software needed

If you use caliente´s bodyslide, you will start bodyslide, check the "Build Morph" button and then click on "Batch Build"...then you need to "right-click" the opened window and chose "Select None" in the pull up-window. After that, you scroll down to the "WAIST ROPE and WAIST ROPE02" and check (activate) it! Then use the "BUILD" button and afterwards leave the BODYSLIDE software.

Installation and use: (V.1.0)

You can simply install this Pack with NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) or with the MO (Mod Organizer).
After the process has finished, please use the FNIS-Generator-for-Users (orange-red).
Nothing of the original Zaz Animation Pack will be touched.
This mod is only running inside the Zap-Engine with it´s keywords,
so that all the new "TOYS" can be used and fully be supported by the host (ZAP).

After you have started skyrim, you need to "refresh" the Zaz-Animation-Pack, to be able to find the new animations.
Go to the ZazAnimationPack MCM menu and press the "clean and restart" switch on the first page.
After that, you can go to the "ADD ITEM MENU" and chose the new mod and put all the stuff you want into your bag.
The items can now be worn like known from the zaz-pack.

All keywords and entries of ZAP are also working with this new items.
All textures are pointing to the originally ZaZ-textures-folder or they are from the skyrim vanilla game.

Dependies: (the must have files!)

-Skyrim and ZAP 6 or ZAP 7 (V.1.0)

If you want version 2.0, you need exactly to deinstall version 1.0 and the zap 7.0 and reinstall only this version. A simply "overinstall" (like a patch) has not been tested but may perhaps work. The 2.0 is been played by me with different mods since some month without any strange artefacts.
PLEASE REFRESH ZAP7.0 as usually to INTEGRATE THE NEW OFFSETS into the framework, (available on the FIRST MCM page of zap, at the bottom) !!!

Slots-use: (v.1.0)= V.2.0

wrist = 59 (all wrist cuff-poses: ankled, crossed and by waist-rope in front)
elbow = (same as armbinder has: 59 (wrists) & 46 (chest primary)
extreme collar rope = (same than 2 loop-collar has: 45)
fiddle = (wrist cuff: 59 and neck cuff: 45)
arms behind neck =(wrist cuff (59) and neck cuff (45))
cross pole/extreme = (wrist: 59, elbow [extreme only]: 46 and collar: 45 and the pole itself has 48 (a free slot))
waist rope = (prepares the hands to be in front pose by using wrist cuffs (slot 56...chest second, undergarment), in combination with wrist rope (59)
elbow and wrists = (armbinder (46) + wrist-cuffs (59))
hands to neck = (wrist (59) and neck (45))

Credits:

Musje, for the first extension mod,
the authors of the Zaz-Pack: Zaz and Xaz,
and of course Fore, for his "key" to custom animations inside skyrim,
and all the others who are "indirectly" and directly spending a huge amount of life-time !!!, to create fine and important mods for skyrim !

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, ZAP 6 or ZAP 7
  • Special Edition Compatible

Wow!  This is really exciting.  I have not loaded your mod yet.  But it has so much potential that I am gonig to try it as soon as possible.  The wheel and the cross pole.  It will be so much fun for my character try to escape from.

Thanks so much for sharing making this mod.

If you like it, I can create some more stuff;-))

I think the same: this is making the game more exiting and spends again more variations for quest-mods....please have a look at PAH - updates (by musje) 

And thanks for the positive critics:-)

Speaking of escaping, this mod just provides vanilla assets like ZAP, they are not lockable. It'll be interesting to see if we can achieve DD integration and make them inescapable :). However that would be a separate "DD" mod dependent on this one.

The mod uses the same keywords for the different body-parts like the zap stuff is using. If you put this stuff on, you can´t open a door if you play a mod, that supports that mechanics. I checked this by playing it with an old mod. I´m  sure, that you can use the locking function for all the slots as usually:

Maybe the mod is finally ready to go for your beloved mod, if the mod is able to choose the stuff.

wrist = 59 (all wrist cuffs)

elbow (same as armbinder has: 59 (wrists) & chest primary: 46

extreme collar rope (same than 2 loop-collar has: 45)

fiddle (wrist cuff 59 and neck cuff 45)

arms behind neck (wrist cuff (59) and neck cuff (45))

cross pole (wrist: 59, elbow: 46 and collar: 45 and the pole itself has 48 (a free slot))

waist rope (prepares the hands to be in front pose by using wrist cuffs (slot 56...chest second, undergarment), in combination with wrist rope-should it then be lockable)

elbow and wrists (armbinder (46) + wrist-cuffs (59))

hands to neck (wrist (59) & neck (45))

All slots and keywords are pointed to the "logical" and used order that zap is using.

And it is absolutly no problem to change things if it´s needed.

You are welcome...and thanks!

I tried out wrist-scarfs today, with vanilla textures...I´m not sure if it´s really interesting?! Maybe it should be bigger and much more "wild" styled...the ropes are also very accurate/esthetic...but-I´ll think about that. 

This looks awesome. Can't wait to test it out. Thanks so much for all your efforts!

post-1454928-0-86789400-1500318073_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-10642400-1500318206_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks, it's so nice, I like these new animations. And I've got a question: it's my installation problem, or cross poles conglicting with DD's anal plugs? Can't equip cross pole if anal plug is equipped, and it unequippes automatically if I equip plug after cross pole.

Hello:-)

That can only be a problem with Slot number 48, Nothing else.

Very good hint, I will take care about that (if possible) in the next update.

I will have a look at DDassets for that sort of plugs...then I´ll find another way.

Wow, thanks, it's so nice, I like these new animations. And I've got a question: it's my installation problem, or cross poles conglicting with DD's anal plugs? Can't equip cross pole if anal plug is equipped, and it unequippes automatically if I equip plug after cross pole.

Guest joe5678

Hi, Thanks for the mod. 

Its working great for the most part.  I have one observation:

While wearing one of your creations, I can hear foot step sounds even while standing still.  This may not be your mod as I have heard this before. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a known fix or did I just install /config something incorrectly?

Thanks,

Joe

@ t.ara

Hi.  Thanks for this.  Looks interesting, and fun to play with

I'm struggling to understand one thing, though

There are 2 new mod threads.  Their names are

- Tara's New Offset Extensions

- Tara's New Offset Animations

I have downloaded the file from both.  Each file is called

- ZazOffsetExtensionPackByTara

...and the file content is identical

I may have completely misunderstood what you are doing by having the two threads, but are the files actually expected to be the same?  Or have you just duplicated one on upload?

If you do mean to have the same file on each thread, can you please explain simply, to the stupid ppl like me shy.gif , why there are two threads and what the difference between those will be?  I might have misunderstood what you plan and it would be helpful to know

TIA

Hello,

ggg-no!

everything´s okay!

...I put sadly the first download into the wrong area.

The contence should be the same in any case.

Sorry for the nonsence. My mouse was to quick srolling and I did not get it, that I was posting inside of another Folder.

THis can happen very quickly, btw.

Hi,

I try to "listen" very carefully to the "animations" - and I know that there is an optional possibility to use a so called "footstep-analythic tool", but I tested now lot of different settings with nearly same results. Normally I do not use that tool, because in furnitures and for usual, high heels are not "used" or better "not wanted" and here on the offsets they can of course be used without artefacts.

I have no idea how I can help you-I´ll try again to Change Settings in the High Heels-MCM...(I also Play the "old high heels" but there´s still a more   "modern" mod for heel´s use....maybe that will help!)

maybe you can fit it with an update? (please watch the pic)

Hi, Thanks for the mod. 

While wearing one of your creations, I can hear foot step sounds even while standing still.  This may not be your mod as I have heard this before. 

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a known fix or did I just install /config something incorrectly?

Thanks,

Joe

post-1454928-0-31347600-1500400055_thumb.jpg

Hello,

ggg-no!

everything´s okay!

Sorry for the nonsence. My mouse was to quick srolling and I did not get it, that I was posting inside of another Folder.

Thanks for the prompt reply

So are you saying that only one thread is needed?

If so, which are you going to close down, pls, so that I can 'follow' the file on the correct one only?

TIA

Hi, this one (skyrim) will of course lead and stay.

You Need only this one here, yes.:-)

Hello,

ggg-no!

everything´s okay!

If so, which are you going to close down, pls, so that I can 'follow' the file on the correct one only?

TIA

Guest joe5678

Hi,

I try to "listen" very carefully to the "animations" - and I know that there is an optional possibility to use a so called "footstep-analythic tool", but I tested now lot of different settings with nearly same results. Normally I do not use that tool, because in furnitures and for usual, high heels are not "used" or better "not wanted" and here on the offsets they can of course be used without artefacts.

I have no idea how I can help you-I´ll try again to Change Settings in the High Heels-MCM...(I also Play the "old high heels" but there´s still a more   "modern" mod for heel´s use....maybe that will help!)

Hi, Thanks for the mod. 

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Tara,

Thanks for responding. 

Just to be clear, I can hear the foot step sounds even if the player character is barefoot.  You can be standing in place, barefoot, and hear the tap-tap-tap of foot falls.  If I remove your device from the player character, the sound stops. I don't think it's a high heel mod affecting it. 

I'll assume you can't recreate the problem on your end, so it must be something on mine.  I've had this happen before on other play through's well before your mod was even released.  I just herd it again on this one after installing your mod. Figured I'd ask.

I'll try some stuff.  If I come across anything, I'll post here.

Thanks,

Joe

@ T.ara

Thanks for the reply and making that clear

Hi, this one (skyrim) will of course lead and stay.

You Need only this one here, yes.:-)

Hello,

ggg-no!

everything´s okay!

TIA

hi, if we have the Name of the mod and what the mod does, we may have more info. I can imagine, that the animatons have exported  unwanted triggers for "steps on standing", because I did slightly moves. It should be coming from the Animation(s). If it is a combined problem of different components, it may be very hard, to find exactly the reason.

Hi,

Hi, Thanks for the mod. 

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Tara,

Thanks for responding. 

Just to be clear, I can hear the foot step sounds even if the player character is barefoot.  You can be standing in place, barefoot, and hear the tap-tap-tap of foot falls.  If I remove your device from the player character, the sound stops. I don't think it's a high heel mod affecting it. 

I'll assume you can't recreate the problem on your end, so it must be something on mine.  I've had this happen before on other play through's well before your mod was even released.  I just herd it again on this one after installing your mod. Figured I'd ask.

Thanks,

Joe

Guest joe5678

hi, if we have the Name of the mod and what the mod does, we may have more info. I can imagine, that the animatons Transport an unwanted footstepping, because I have slightly moves. I think now think that this it has to do with the animations itself now...

Hi,

Hi, Thanks for the mod. 

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Tara,

Thanks for responding. 

Thanks,

Joe

I found this over in the ZaZ support forum:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-v70-2017-05-16/?p=1181973

Interesting, but I could get no more info. As I told: Yesterday I exported 8 different creations of one Animation with different Settings with and without "footstep-analysis".

This parameter may not be the problem-there may be something different that makes it happen. As soon you/we will find something about that, I will replace the animations (it´s easy because I have them all safed). My Overall Workaround for creatin animations is always similar and my "Mentor" was "Bergzore". Maybe I have to manipulate the Audio track, Offsets only have their influence on the arms....arms and footsteps...this is really....wonderful...

I made again another one and I get all time same results. This can only be an error by exporting the file because of doubled bones maybe...I ll check that out again ...

I was examinating lot of animations and there are many zaz Animation with same issure (-for example the X-cross). Some have it, some not. Regulary, the furnitures are not used with high heels and in that case, nobody is taking notice about that too much.  If high heels on stones are used with the Offsets, it is of course not ideal and is simply disturbing. I only can imagine, that this is because of movements, that are interpreted like "ups" and "downs" with the feet. I´ll find that out by exactlyusing the "footstep analyse-tool,  to switch that simply quiet (or off). Regulary the offset-animation that is exported without that tool, will have that footsteps for normally inside. I checked so many aspects today that I exactly got very sensitive for that problem. I will keep looking for that parameter, and if I am successful, I will post the solution for people who want to animate without "footstep-noise". I´ll take care of that in the next animation-sessions.

Hi, the doubled file has been deleted...don´t worry, this file contains the same:-))

The fiddle has been tricky to do - in an update I will try to correct the alignment if possible - but there are barriers concerning  the pose of the elbows.

My plan for the next update:

-.the update will fix a slot problem between the cross pole and clothing (slot 48) (solved !!!!)

-.try to fix the footsteps issure

-.will spend 4-5 new and never seen before offsets

-.esm-file instead of esp

-.elbow alignment correction (sadly I could not get better results for now)

-.correction of some keywords and slot numbers (ready!)