That's work only in cas unfortunely, as long as i don't understand how work walkstyle in game.

My sims do moon walk so... it's not fun for the moment, 

Yup it's my plain but there is a lot of work front me ^^

I wonder if there is a way to export the default walkstyle animations, and just edit them, ive seen someone on S4Studio forum say that it is easy to change default walkstyles

I'm searching how my walkstyle can 'walk' if i can say.

I already edit feminine walkstyle. But in game the animation work but the sims stay in same place.

giphy.gif

Tired to walk?

... can you explain to me how are you gonna be able to make her move normally as intended?

From what I understand he doesn't know yet how to do that, but what I love about this community is the fact that everybody tries to bring and fit in a piece of the puzzle.

Thank you all!

giphy.gif

Tired to walk?

... can you explain to me how are you gonna be able to make her move normally as intended?

From what I understand he doesn't know yet how to do that, but what I love about this community is the fact that everybody tries to bring and fit in a piece of the puzzle.

Thank you all!

Yep it's beautiful. HUUGE thanks to the entire community, your work and dedication is felt more than the words and gratitude here often show!! S4 is in a promising time and it wouldn't be without all the modders and collaborators pitching in. ^^'

Regarding this walking animation with simulated breast physics thing, has this ever been done in Sims 3?