[WIP][Need some help]SexTricks. Sexpocket and Sexectuion

GladiatorUA

I want to add new options for a sexy thief/assassin type of gameplay. So far it's pickpocketing or performing unarmed stealthy finishers after sex. Potentially venerially transmitted poisons.

Finally I got it to work, but not quite as intended. Issues so far:

Finisher animations are not silent or stealthy at all. I defined two animations in CK menu: pa_KillMoveH2HSneakNeckBreak and pa_KillMoveH2HSneakSleeper, like it was suggested here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2602229-trying-to-run-an-animation-via-spell-or-power-but/?p=22821869. They alert everyone in the vicinity, line of sight or no. Possibly, the victim alerts everyone. Tried to disable victim's AI for testing and animations didn't play. Any ideas how to fix this?

I trigger pickpocket with StartSneaking() and Activate(). Is there a better way? If another NPC(let's say it was a n-some)

sees you pickpocketing, will they alert the victim?

Is there a way to change the reaction to failed pickpocketing attempt. "Hey, wait a minute" "You dropped this" "Ok, thanks", instead of the usual bounty and combat? 

What is the simplest way buff pickpocketing for one action. Preferably without additional magic effect. ModAV&co seems like a dirty way to do it.

What is a reliable way to determine if player has bound hands and/or blindfold? Blindfold should be easy with keywords. In case of hands I'm still coming up with stuff. Yokes, armbinders, wrist bindings, mittens...  Are there events that DD and alike mods fire when player hands are in mittens, bound etc?

Flavor questions: Should I allow killing of essential/protected NPCs?

Can't really answer any of those questions except the last one: imho no, there are enough mods to allow you to kill anybody (which essentially remove the essential flag afaik), protected means (in vanilla) the player can kill them but nobody else... i'd say here it depends on how easy it is to accidently trigger that kill. I hate dead important NPCs, but if it's easy to avoid, i don't see a problem here.

For DD questions you might ask the DD team, there might be changes for the next update, not sure. But most likely there is something similar to the way to detect blindfolds.

Sounds quite intresting, good luck with your project. :)

I want to add new options for a sexy thief/assassin type of gameplay. So far it's pickpocketing or performing unarmed stealthy finishers after sex. Potentially venerially transmitted poisons.

Finally I got it to work, but not quite as intended. Issues so far:

Finisher animations are not silent or stealthy at all. I defined two animations in CK menu: pa_KillMoveH2HSneakNeckBreak and pa_KillMoveH2HSneakSleeper, like it was suggested here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2602229-trying-to-run-an-animation-via-spell-or-power-but/?p=22821869. They alert everyone in the vicinity, line of sight or no. Possibly, the victim alerts everyone. Tried to disable victim's AI for testing and animations didn't play. Any ideas how to fix this?

I trigger pickpocket with StartSneaking() and Activate(). Is there a better way? If another NPC(let's say it was a n-some)

sees you pickpocketing, will they alert the victim?

Is there a way to change the reaction to failed pickpocketing attempt. "Hey, wait a minute" "You dropped this" "Ok, thanks", instead of the usual bounty and combat? 

What is the simplest way buff pickpocketing for one action. Preferably without additional magic effect. ModAV&co seems like a dirty way to do it.

What is a reliable way to determine if player has bound hands and/or blindfold? Blindfold should be easy with keywords. In case of hands I'm still coming up with stuff. Yokes, armbinders, wrist bindings, mittens...  Are there events that DD and alike mods fire when player hands are in mittens, bound etc?

Flavor questions: Should I allow killing of essential/protected NPCs?

You might check this out and outdated mod, possibly see if you can pick it up and continue the work... though as I recall I had issues with stealthy kills and the pickpocket chance never seemed high enough.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17733-sexlab-murder-theft-and-seduction/

Archived