• 2 weeks later...

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)  I'd like to see some more extensive spanking animations, or spanking combined with fingering.  (Yes, I'm female as well -- dirty old woman, in fact).  Animation is completely out of my skill set, but I'm more than ready to make suggestions :)

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)  I'd like to see some more extensive spanking animations, or spanking combined with fingering.  (Yes, I'm female as well -- dirty old woman, in fact).  Animation is completely out of my skill set, but I'm more than ready to make suggestions :)

Hi!

Apparently there is nothing new.   :(    

Hi!

Yeah, that's true.  I am currently very occupied though, because my SIMS game got fussy and I had to uninstall and reinstall everything -- and due to a stupid finger slip, the backup I was making of my mods only backed up HALF -- and that wasn't the half with WW!  So I'm downloading, unzipping, and BACKING UP, all of it again.   I'd made some really good SIMS and I want them back, all parts attached! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Yeah, that's true.  I am currently very occupied though, because my SIMS game got fussy and I had to uninstall and reinstall everything -- and due to a stupid finger slip, the backup I was making of my mods only backed up HALF -- and that wasn't the half with WW!  So I'm downloading, unzipping, and BACKING UP, all of it again.   I'd made some really good SIMS and I want them back, all parts attached! :)

If you find new dirty mods related to the BDSM, tell us.  :)

Hi!

I'm sure many folks are working away, in between school and jobs and all that.

Currently I'm fighting with the game software and have to nudge EA.

Hi!

I'm sure many folks are working away, in between school and jobs and all that.

Currently I'm fighting with the game software and have to nudge EA.

We all have to do that, but I have realized that the kind of content (BDSM, Femdom) is not very popular here.   :-/

• 1 month later...

Well, like all we know, there is not much interest in this kind of things (BDSM - Femdom) in this foruym, so I have started doing my own dirty Mods. In the beggining of modding you must start always with something easy to do but not less dirty   :P

You can download my Mods here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85360-femdom-wall-decoration-pegging-updated/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86071-slave-marks/

Now I'm working on dirty animations   :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another girl keeping an eye on this topic. Although, I'm only into male dom animations/mods, not femdom. There are some great animations already although I wish some were a bit clearer named on who the dominant partner is, or a mod that let you set a sim permanently as a 'top' or 'bottom' like you can set gender preference.

I'm looking forward to a forced option being added to WW too to utilise the animations for it. I hope they can also let you trigger the knockout animations on sims who are already knocked out, it would go great with the vampire expansion pack.

I made my own BDSM/sex club using a lot of Noir's lovely mods, the jail cell walls with Get To Work and made it the designated hangout for my BDSM club in the Getting Together ep.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:11 AM, AnonymousDragonborn said:

Another girl keeping an eye on this topic. Although, I'm only into male dom animations/mods, not femdom. There are some great animations already although I wish some were a bit clearer named on who the dominant partner is, or a mod that let you set a sim permanently as a 'top' or 'bottom' like you can set gender preference.

I'm looking forward to a forced option being added to WW too to utilise the animations for it. I hope they can also let you trigger the knockout animations on sims who are already knocked out, it would go great with the vampire expansion pack.

I made my own BDSM/sex club using a lot of Noir's lovely mods, the jail cell walls with Get To Work and made it the designated hangout for my BDSM club in the Getting Together ep.

I also made a BDSM club much more elaborate than the images I had put here   :tongue: 

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Evilash34 said:

My thought is wear all clothes like below??

Where are all these type of outfits? lol

I never would wear something so unconfortable - outfits for subs.

Try this kind of (ähm) costumes out rl and have in mind YOU are the active part!

A corset with steel inlays is much better for the female backside especially if you like to handle big and muscular masculine or like to fight with them.

I guess there is a difference too at the terms "Dirty" or "Brutal" BDSM - after more than 30 years rl this terms confuses me. Less English...

Dirty BDSM for me is to let the submissves lick my dirty feet, give him golden showers to get the dust and mud out of his mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Evilash34 said:

I don't know the whole bdsm thing; I just like the outfits...I don't get the golden shower thing....or any that other stuff...

There is no "Golden Shower Thing" at WW (this time?) Mostly you won´t wear some of this outfits, if you ve touched the material (often really too cheap - unfortunately the most harnesses).

The corset on the first pic is from a better quality if you take a look at the details. But my favorite is on screenshot 9.
I got the top myself since 1998 (mid quality), the skirt is very sexy and hot for nose riding or submissiv once.

But where should a female wear a strapon at this? Don´t mind, I m joking. ?

I guess we need more of the studded CC like we can find with "Punk Harness" "Punk Studded" "Gothic Punk" "Steampunk" at the web search and you could find a lot more if you include "latex" / "wet" in this kind of styles

2016-New-Arrival-Gothic-Punk-Wetlook-Swe

Boots - what aboutsomething like this

2017-Punk-Style-Studded-Seattle-Western-

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...